Zombie Crisis Declared Over

President Anumia has declared the zombie crisis to be over, which means it is now generally safe to return to the streets of your country and begin rebuilding. Small pockets of resistance remain, but Europeian crack troopers and cure dispensing surgeons are working around the clock to remove these threats.

Surviving EBC journalists waited with determination as the Safety Haven bunker's large vault door opened and the survivors emerged, many of them the leaders of Europeia's top nations. Chancellor Lethen gave a statement for the group, saying "We're glad to hear Europeia's back on top. We knew all along that if we stuck together we could get the job done. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to take a long nap. We just spent the last twenty four hours fornicating to repopulate the region in case Europeia lost."

Congratulations to all nations who survived. Nations that didn't survive will be remembered, and the EBC has a hunch the ghosts of their leaders will haunt Europeia for years to come. Happy Halloween!

We'd be more accepting of your lifestyle if you were more open about it. We know that when you say "family reunion" you really mean "orgy."

Unrelated note: have you hired a photographer for your next "family reunion" yet? Because I have experience in this sort of thing. (Photography, not incest.)

EDIT: Also, I'm pretty mad that I didn't get invited to the safe haven. What the hell, Lethen?

I'll offer my catering services for the next "family reunion". And I'm pretty sure the whole point of the Safe Haven was to get *away* from zombies :p

Both of your services will greatly be appreciated. Of course, feel free to participate in any and all festivities.

Modern Sin said:
EDIT: Also, I'm pretty mad that I didn't get invited to the safe haven. What the hell, Lethen?
You were the last person I'd invite into a zombie-free zone, Mr. Zombie Sympathizer.

Back