Zombie Crisis Declared Over

President Anumia has declared the zombie crisis to be over, which means it is now generally safe to return to the streets of your country and begin rebuilding. Small pockets of resistance remain, but Europeian crack troopers and cure dispensing surgeons are working around the clock to remove these threats.

Surviving EBC journalists waited with determination as the Safety Haven bunker's large vault door opened and the survivors emerged, many of them the leaders of Europeia's top nations. Chancellor Lethen gave a statement for the group, saying "We're glad to hear Europeia's back on top. We knew all along that if we stuck together we could get the job done. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to take a long nap. We just spent the last twenty four hours fornicating to repopulate the region in case Europeia lost."

Congratulations to all nations who survived. Nations that didn't survive will be remembered, and the EBC has a hunch the ghosts of their leaders will haunt Europeia for years to come. Happy Halloween!

Oh, I think I'm fine. I may try to possess...err...I mean become more acquainted with someone..Anyone interested?

Huxwells Shaw said:
I don't mind getting more acquainted, brother. :creepy:
Officially the creepiest thing I've read all day..Anyone else interested in ghostification i.e. possession?

Charlotte Shaw said:
This is a case of potential, not incest I support.
I must agree..our family isn't keen on incest, at least I'm not....I can't speak for my brother..

To be clear, I didn't just invite women and the most virulent men to the Safe Haven. :p

Charlotte Shaw said:
Artimis Shaw said:
Charlotte Shaw said:
This is a case of potential, not incest I support.
I must agree..our family isn't keen on incest, at least I'm not....I can't speak for my brother..
I said hot, not not. :p
Yes and I edited it to speak what you meant to say.

Remember niece Shaw's do not speak about our "dark" endeavors in public.

Back