ZetaBoards transition issues and updates

Yes.

Back to issue fixing, the data in the "Statistics" page has been corrected, so now all graphs and data files should make sense. Note that I got rid of the weekly and montly reports the script used to produce; now there are only the cumulative plots from since I started keeping my logs.

Let me know of any changes or additions you may want to see.

I assume I'm just missing something obvious, but how do you search topics by who created them (On IF you could click on the account name and then "find topics by this member" or something like that.

Peaceful Llamas said:
I assume I'm just missing something obvious, but how do you search topics by who created them (On IF you could click on the account name and then "find topics by this member" or something like that.
On the profile page, mouse over Profile Options, then click List Member's Topics.

Out of curiosity, is there a "Mark Forum As Read" button on ZB that I'm missing? Or is that a functionality that could be added without much trouble? Not that I can't click through multiple threads in a given forum to make them all read, but I do like that easy Mark As Read link, if it's possible.

Mousebumples said:
Out of curiosity, is there a "Mark Forum As Read" button on ZB that I'm missing? Or is that a functionality that could be added without much trouble? Not that I can't click through multiple threads in a given forum to make them all read, but I do like that easy Mark As Read link, if it's possible.
Not sure if you can with threads, but you can click the forum icon.

Charlotte Shaw said:
Mousebumples said:
Not sure if you can with threads, but you can click the forum icon.
Ooooh, that seems to work. Thanks, Charlotte!

Click on the post link, and then click on the "In XYZ thread" link atop that post. Then you are linked to the post in context.

Back