Winter skins

r3naissanc3r

Honoured Citizen
Citizen
With help from Calvin, I have edited both the bright and classic skins to give them a more winter-ish look.

Let me know what you think. We'll have these skins for about 6 weeks, so any ideas for improvement are welcome.

OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANK YOU R3N AND CALVIN YOU TWO ARE BOTH PERFECT GODS WHO HAVE DONE SO MUCH FOR MY LIFE KTHXBAI

:D

Bright look good. I would prefer a lower contrast between the flakes and the background though. But that is probably just me.

I love what was done with the Euro flag in the banner.

I maintain, however, there should be some love for those of us experiencing a very hot Summer...

Anumia said:
I love what was done with the Euro flag in the banner.

I maintain, however, there should be some love for those of us experiencing a very hot Summer...
:rolleyes:

Go play with kangaroos to cheer yourself up!

:p

The banner, the flag, everything looks amazing (I'm on EuroBright)!

I'm on classic. The snowflakes are kind of distracting, but I love everything else. Maybe lower contrast, as Hy suggested?

Classic looks great! This is coming from someone who has hated every skin change ever. The flag thing is nifty.

I checked out the new Euro Bright to see the difference, and *shudders*

But Euro Classic is amazing, and that's all I ever use anyhow.

Mousebumples said:
I checked out the new Euro Bright to see the difference, and *shudders*

But Euro Classic is amazing, and that's all I ever use anyhow.
I actually prefer bright :unsure:

Nah, I know. It's strange how many people in Euro (myself included) that have their favorite skins and can't even begin to understand why anyone would like the other one. :p

It's a battle for the ages ...

Euro Classic for President!

I'm glad people liked the skins.

There seem to be mixed feelings about the contrast of the snowflakes in the classic skin. I'm a little busy till Wednesday, but I'll try to make a lower-contrast variant of classic following that. Then classic users can decide which they prefer.

I've gotten used to it now, so don't worry about it for my sake.

Back