What The Senate Clerk Heard...

[centre]

What The Senate Clerk Heard[/centre]

Everyone knows that the Senate Clerks hears everything whispered about its citizens and its politicians. Spending all that time organising paper, photocopying speeches and listening to Senators talk.... the Clerk hears all both fact and fiction.

Today I was walking through the Ministry of Culture and what did I overhear? Only that Minister JGlenn was talking to his cat! You know... that one that recently wrote the award winning piece of journalism?

I heard the words "Job" and "EBC Director" said to that cat... I wonder what that means.

Earlier I wandered over to Senator Vinage's office to see what he needed and my Lord! That room.... what a mess!!

Rumour has it that he wants to have a 'Mandatory Office Clean Act' introduced... Clause 1 - only his Office will be cleaned

I've got a friend who works in that Crist Seymour's Office and he said that the Speaker wants to introduce a new uniform for those cleaning his desk. Something about smothered in leather... I hope its all here-say because that just sounds uncomfortable.

That was NES, not I.

I'm more of a skinny jeans with v neck person. :ph43r:

So I got called into the President's Office this weekend to help her with a few emails. I swear they need to upgrade their systems in there - who still uses Windows 2000? Anyway, so this guy comes in and starts talking about how much he likes Pittsburgh and that there is vacant slot in her Cabinet. Hmmm....

Then again, later, I heard the President was going to shuffle her Cabinet instead of the Senate for a change. So who knows really hey?

Also, that evening, that friend of mine in the Speaker's Office? Yeah he told me why he got moved from the Minister of Culture's Office. He said that he overlooked the Minister's shoulder while he was writing his name on some forms and gasped in surprise. Turns out he knows that the "J" in JGlenn stands for.

Joseph Glenn Stalin? I dunno about that...

Was back in the President's Office again earlier, looking over her speech and what's going to be announced. Looks like some surprising awards are about to get handed out... one of them's a Minister as well? Hmm.... didn't see that one coming!

So I just got kicked out off a certain, grumpy, Ministers office as a shady figure came in through the side door. Revolution in the Ministries? Surely not...

I heard that none of the current Senator's are going to re-stand for election out of protest. Then again... minds change every couple of minutes up there!

Interesting, mostly because I fail to see what in fact the current stock of Senators are 'protesting' by not standing for re-election.

Interesting, mostly because I fail to see what in fact the current stock of Senators are 'protesting' by not standing for re-election.
You do realize this is entirely satirical, correct?

So, election time! You know what that means? That's right people are willing to sell their souls for a couple of votes. So guess what I found out hanging around the not-so-swanky bars?

1. JGlenn is running for President! His Vice.... Common-Sense-Politics!

2. Rachel and North East Somerset are not going for the 'big one' this year. Instead fancy a couple of months off in the Castle

3. James is going to run for Senator and then go for the big one... Speaker!

My oh my! Action already

Election are still coming out. Lets see what I've been able to find out this time....

Anumia is coming out of retirement! Is that to be a Minister or....

Anybody else noticed that PASD hasn't announced to be elected for the Senate or President. You know why? He's another one who's got a Minister slot lined up

But who's this mystery 'President-elect'? Its none other than JGlenn! Seriously... he's going for the Presidency against Seymour. I sense drama!

And that Seymour? Well he's only going to go and change the face of Questions and Answers! A certain social media site, a #Hashstag and a real vision. I say vision, depends how long he keeps it until someone slaps him.

Have you seen the Senate recently? Paperwork thrown about any and everywhere! Lord only knows how - they - do work let alone us little Clerks.

So Crist's now the Minister of Interior. I bet there are more than a few people who want to do more than crunch his numbers!

North Atlantic then Rome and now Norway! Anybody else see a pattern emerging? Next stop.... Moscow!

I heard that the Grand Admiral was driving the troops off to Moscow but became lost and they ended up in North Carolina. Two places notorious for their alcohol? Sounds like an excuse for a Christmas Party to me!

Has anyone seen Apollo recently? I liked him and now he's gone....

He was on his way to the moon with Tom Hanks and Kevin Bacon, but...we haven't heard from him since 11.

Back