Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
E-News Network

Twittergate
Written By HEM Tiberius
ENN Chief Editor

The new President's administration has been rocked by its first scandal. News outlets are reporting that the President's office set up a twitter account with the intent of poking fun at things said by Cary123. While many see this as harmless fun, as only direct quotes are being published and most of these quotes are open on the forum anyway, others see this as a behavior that demeans the office of the President, and Aramor has been quick to reconcile with those who may have that opinion.

"The fact is," Professor John MaCain says, "People see the President who is 'higher' per se then petty arguements. People see the President lowering himself to get a cheap laugh. It's just not what people were used to under Lethen, Lexus, Asianatic or Neohabighorst."

Indeed, Aramor is in a fix. A 'mea culpa' would be the easiest way to get himself out of the situation, and claim he was acting as a citizen and not as the Chief Executive, but such an apology address would be the highlight of his first term. A frightening prospect for someone who has a rather apathetic base of supporters.

The President when ENN asked him for a comment on the matter

Meanwhile population slides, activity booms, and people are left wondering what exactly their government is doing.

I'm not white.

But seriously, I understand what I did was wrong, and I don't need the Supreme Chancellor to tell the entire world. That being said, thank you for the mental refreshment, and I'll strive to make this term recover.

Well, we all make mistakes.

Live and learn, right? ^_^

I'm not white.

But seriously, I understand what I did was wrong, and I don't need the Supreme Chancellor to tell the entire world. That being said, thank you for the mental refreshment, and I'll strive to make this term recover.
It's called the media. The fourth branch of government in many regards. I have every intention of calling any government out on things I don't like.

I'm not white.

It's called the media. The fourth branch of government in many regards. I have every intention of calling any government out on things I don't like.
Hey, I thanked you in the end. :p

And I'm not attacking you. But I do plan on expressing my beliefs ;)

This term is hardly a disaster, but this is a roadblock and one that was completely avoidable. I don't want you to feel scarred from it, but please remember it.

And I'm not attacking you. But I do plan on expressing my beliefs ;)

This term is hardly a disaster, but this is a roadblock and one that was completely avoidable. I don't want you to feel scarred from it, but please remember it.
I'm pretty sure I set the record for time it took to start a scandal. :p Less than 1 week into the term.

And I will continue demanding that you change the picture to somebody Asian.

I'm not Hispanic, Asianatic is also Asian, and Nasalives wasn't white either.

I pick the pictures based on personality, not skin color :p

Actually nevermind. We're swapping people. I just had a brainblast.

You are now Josh Lyman

Back