The Power Player Draft

The Power Player Draft
An EBC Radio Tie-In
Written by Sopo

Listen to the Broadcast Here

Burrr... is it drafty in here? On Thursday, Sopo, Calvin, and HEM gathered once again for a new kind of draft. We asked ourselves, who will be the most influential people in the region over the next month? Who are the influencers, the power players? Below, you'll find the answer. In a snake draft, we took turns choosing the people we thought would be the movers and shakers of the coming term. After the next Senate general election, we'll revisit these lists to see who was right:

Team HEM
1 - Rach
6 - Malashaan
7 - Fest
12 - Darcness
13 - Rand
18 - Punchwood
19 - Onder

Team Sopo
2 - Aexnidaral
5 - Moronist Decisions
8 - Airbus
11 - Drexlore
14 - Deepest House
17 - monkey
20 - Murden

Team Calvin
3 - Writinglegend
4 - GraVandius
9 - Lethen
10 - United Vietussia
15 - Nick Powell
16 - Vac
21 - Shin/RZM​

What do you think? Will Shin troll his way to prominence? Will Airbus launch a career from the halls of the Citizens' Assembly? Will Europeians listen to Lethen's gripes? Sound off below with your thoughts.

i think my team is being under-rated by the crowd due to past performance.

HEM said:
You choosing me basically put the nail in my coffin when it comes to a political career. Thanks a lot, HEM :p

Festavo said:
HEM said:
You choosing me basically put the nail in my coffin when it comes to a political career. Thanks a lot, HEM :p
If it helps you, I am seeking to make Sopo lose. ;) My money is on HEM this time fwiw.

i dont know, i think sopo's team is pretty strong, but i've said it before and i'll say it again: nothing is unassailable

Back