The EuroChoice Awards Are Here.

The EuroChoice Awards Are Here.
Written by Smith VerinGuard

The annual EuroChoice Awards are upon us again. It is a special award show where everyday citizens and public servants are nominated for various awards. , This edition of the EuroChoice Awards will include a special section called “Razzies” for satirical and funny awards. The Europeian of the Year award is sure to be on everyone’s mind. and some predictions have been included in this article. This year, the award show will be brought to the Radio, and include many premium events to look forward to.

The real focus of these awards will undoubtedly be the Europeian of the Year Award. This year, the Ministry of Culture will be partnering with the Organization of Independent Media (OIM) to unveil the Award. The Europeian of the Year Award is the highest award of the ceremony where independent news outlets, using public nominations, choose the best and brightest Europeian citizen of the year. This year has been a trying time for Europeia and will provide worthy candidates for this high honor. I personally cannot provide any well informed predictions as to who will win the award, so instead I have asked a few people for their predictions.

Drexlore: “Gleg. Big name,had two terms as President this year, been involved all around the Cabinet, helping make them better.”

Pyntuma: “Aaa it is so hard to decide, so many people are wonderful ;w; I wish I could nominate everyone”

Aexnidaral: “Oh God, I'm not sure haha. I think NES for his role as DEIA and ad hoc Administrator who helped investigate the Brunhilde situation.”

There are many solid predictions for the receivers of this fine award. A true reflection of achievements and service to a region in it’s darkest hours, these nominations also represent the best of our region and the kindness and consideration that our people offer.

A special addition to the EuroChoice Awards is it’s introduction to radio, which it will play an important part in the awards this year. The winners of each category will be announced through radio among other forms of communications. I have asked Sopo, the Minister of Radio, for more details.

Sopo: “I’m really excited to further incorporate radio in this year’s EuroChoice Awards. We’re going to have a look back on 2017, a trivia game, and a live reveal of the winners. The latter especially generates a lot of suspense and makes the reveal a lot more fun and engaging for the audience.”

The radio definitely sounds like it’s going to be a blast to see and be a part of. Its inclusion of a “look back” in the previous year is sure to bring up some nostalgia (or bitter memories).

Damn, reading this article made me realize we should have put a Europeian spin on the Razzies name. Like the Remsols :emb:

Back