The EBC TEN

Ladies and gentleman,

Welcome to the March 2013 EBC TEN. I hope you will enjoy reading through this, and please feel free to comment any thoughts you have.

And without further ado, here is the EBC TEN.

1. Lethen

Lethen has his fingers dipped in pretty much every aspect of Europeia. His opinions are not taken lightly, and he definitely has earned his spot at the top of this list. No doubt about it.

2. Swakistek

Swakistek is the current holder of 34 Goldenblock, and his policy initiatives are strongly influencing every part of Europeia. Although he isn't perhaps the most vocal member of our region, he still lends his opinions were needed.

3. North East Somerset

NES is a valued member of Europeia, and his influence delves deep into the government. Becoming a Senator has greatly boosted his public visibility on the forums, and by the look of his platform for the senate race, you can see that when NES talks, people take note.

4. Skizzy Grey

Skizzy is invaluable to Europeia's government. Skizzy is a close advisor to many, if not all, Presidents, and he has an enormous amount of influence on Europeia.

5. Vinage

Vinage is a great asset to Europeia, and his contributions to our government and culture are nothing less than impressive. Vinage's opinions simply matter. Also, congrats Vinage on 400 days as WA Delegate!

6. Common-Sense Politics

CSP is a storied member of Europeia. He has served in positions such as President, Grand Admiral, and Speaker of the Senate, to name a few. His influence on Europeia spans far and wide.

7. HEM

Although he is not the most active member of the region, HEM plays a very important role in Europeia. He holds power as SC and his advice is always heard. His influence on Europeia is not easy to question.

8. Cerian Quilor

Cerian is a Foreign Affairs guru, and his influence on Europeia's foreign policy is great. Cerian continues to remain well-respected by his collegues.

9. Seven Deaths

Seven Deaths is undoubtedly a big player in Europeia. His influence on executive policy as Vice President places him on this list.

10. Drecq

Drecq is a hard-worker, and his dedication to Europeia is unwavering. His positions as Speaker of the Senate and Minister of the Interior give him a platform for his voice to consistently be heard.

Who is new to the list?:

North East Somerset
Cerian Quilor

I hope you enjoyed The EBC TEN. Make sure to check back next month for a new edition!

Vinage said:
Leth' now your #1 activate Operation DinoDump and we'll re-take Government as a two-way Dictatorship :D
Time to topple the Swaktatorship?

Swakistek said:
Don't worry, I'll be done in a week anyway. :p
A week, you say? Where's our standing thread so all these non-Preseidential candidates can...not announce their candidacy? :p

Elias Greyjoy said:
Swakistek said:
A week, you say? Where's our standing thread so all these non-Preseidential candidates can...not announce their candidacy? :p
Its actually more like 11 days. So while a Standing thread could already be opened, it doesnt have to be for another 3 days.

God-Emperor said:
Why not have a standing Standing thread. That way people can announce all cycle.
And half the people would forget they are running by the time the election comes around. :D

Elias Greyjoy said:
Swakistek said:
HEM is opening one today or tomorrow.

Back