The EBC Needs You

Are you a motivated journalist with the skill to snoop out a big story?

Are you interested in political affairs?

Do you want a platform to make your views known to a huge audience?

Do you want to be a part of Europeia's official broadcaster?

If "yes" is what comes to you mind when you read over these questions, then becoming a staff member of the Europeian Broadcasting Company is the right move for you!

The EBC is looking to expand its staff and needs those who wish to write articles, conduct interviews, and create other opinion points of view about Europeia. To become a staff member, you must be willing to produce (at least) one biweekly article as well as engage in topical discussions from your fellow writers. Inactive staff members will not be tolerated. If you're interested, sign up below!

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Journalistic Interests:[/b] (articles, interviews, columns, etc.)
[b]Journalistic Experience:[/b]
[b]Availability:[/b]

Name: JGlenn
Journalistic Interests: (articles, interviews, columns, etc.) Yes. All of it.
Journalistic Experience: Some, Former CM.
Availability: Whenever.

Name: Swakistek Alexander Anumia
Journalistic Interests: Election/Government Analysis and Polling
Journalistic Experience: Editor-in-Chief of the Europeian Inquirer, sometime journalist with the EBC
Availability: Some

Thank you, both, for applying for the Europeian Broadcasting Corporation!

Positions do remain open for others to apply

Name: Crist Seymour
Journalistic Interests: ALL THE THINGS.
Journalistic Experience: Lots.
Availability: Always.

Name: West Dhaka
Journalistic Interests: (articles, interviews, columns, etc.) Interviews, Articles, Columns pretty much sum it up.
Journalistic Experience: Took a semester long Journalistic Writing Class IRL, Former Reporter for GNN during the Summer of '08. Primarily focused on interviews.
Availability: Always

Name: Apollo
Journalistic Interests: (articles, interviews, columns, etc.) Whatever you would like me to write about.
Journalistic Experience: Not really that much, writing some articles for Exshaw.
Availability: Whenever, I just want to get involved. :)

Name: Cerian Quilor
Journalistic Interests: Op-eds/Opinion Collumns
Journalistic Experience: Written for updates here in Europeia and Region Inc. I write a hell of a lot in general.
Availability: I'm on the site pretty much Daily, barring RL technical issues, or whatever. I'd only committ to getting at least one thing out once a week, though. More I may get from time to time, but no promises.

Back