The EBC FIVE

Welcome to the April EBC FIVE. You may have noticed we changed from ten to five. This was done to make the list more competitive, and also so we could go into a deeper analysis of each distinguished person on this list.

1. Vinage​

Vinage just passed his 400 day mark as WA Delegate, and he continues to be warranted an immense amount of respect and admiration from the region. His dedication to the work he does is hard to replicate, and his ability to communicate his opinions is evident in the influence they have on others. Vinage is an all-star citizen here, and there is no mistaking why he is placed at number one. And not many can say this, but it is a 'side-note' that he is the Minister of Immigration and just implemented a brand new recruiting script.

2. Common-Sense Politics​

CSP is a distinguished member of this region, and his work is placed at a high-mark. As President, he warrants an amount of influence that far surpasses any other position in this region. He is an all out renaissance man
-- four time President, bazillion time Grand Admiral, and a slew of other positions that others would covet if they were placed in them. His ability to get what he wants, while still seeming rational is one of the main factors he has been continually placed on this list.

3. Skizzy Grey​

Skizzy Grey is a great leader, mediator, and thinker. His ability to organize and clearly speak his opinions is a great 'pro' in his personality. His work doesn't go unnoticed, and his great legal advice is always sought after. Skizzy Grey is our new Foreign Minister and has already presided over the signing and ratification of a treaty with our friends from Kantrias.

4. Drexlore Greyjoy​

Drexlore Greyjoy continues to be a rising star in Europeia. He did a good job in culture last term, and we look forward to him doing an even better job as Vice President. Drexlore has his fingers in almost every pie, making significant contributions to the Navy, Culture, and our recruiting efforts.

5. Tie North East Somerset & Drecq​

Drecq:​
Once Drecq became Speaker of the Senate, this part of the Legislative Government seemed to be revitalised. He has overseen a whirlwind of new legislative proposals and has managed to remain on-the-ball during the debates and votes on each and every bill. His effective control over Europeian legislature makes him a very influential figure, which is why he is on this list.

North East Somerset:​
NES is also a powerful member of the Senate. He always has something to contribute to debates which sometimes persuades others to see things his way and can also provide important amendments to proposals. His role as an Administrator as well as being a Senator gives his already high influence a boost, and for these reasons he makes it onto the list with Drecq.

Written by:

Remsol Greyjoy - CA Assemblyman, Ambassador, Assistant Minister, former Minister of Citizen Integration and the Interior, former Senator, and former Director of the EBC

Matthew Vinage - Senator, Director of the EBC, distinguished Assistant Minister, former Deputy Minister of Culture, and former Deputy Mayor of the CA

Malashaan - Minister of Culture, and Senator, and former Speaker of the Senate

I think Remsol means in terms of who is shaping things/responsble for the current shape of things in the near-past.

HEM said:
My view on influence is: If there's every member of Europeia speaking in a room, who is going to get listened to?
*Looks in the EAAC* That's easy to answer.

Btw, I'm not on this list? Good job Remmy, you've acquired some journalistic skills since the last EBC list. Georgetown must be doing something right.

I can confirm that Elias was, however, very close to making the list. The fun thing about doing 5 rather than 10 is it makes the competition hot :)

Malashaan said:
I can confirm that Elias was, however, very close to making the list. The fun thing about doing 5 rather than 10 is it makes the competition hot :)
Is that why I'm not on the list? I'd blow the others out of the water since I'm too hot to handle. :creepy:

Lethen said:
Malashaan said:
Is that why I'm not on the list? I'd blow the others out of the water since I'm too hot to handle. :creepy:
If I remember correctly didn't you complain about you and HEM being on the EBC TEN? :p

Remsol Greyjoy said:
Lethen said:
Malashaan said:
If I remember correctly didn't you complain about you and HEM being on the EBC TEN? :p
For the sake of the joke my complaints went away. :gentleman:

Lethen said:
Malashaan said:
:wub:

Back