That header

Kylia Quilor

Founder of Egomaniacs Anonymous
With all the 'who is in position X' etc, thing.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this, but how do you guys put that onto the forum header?

It's completely fine to ask. :) I personally can't help you because coding isn't my strong suit, so I have no idea what to copy, where the proper codes end, etc. etc.

EVERYONE STEALS OUR HEADER! :p

This is the second time Cerian has stolen our codes. :ph43r:

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this, but how do you guys put that onto the forum header?
There's a section for Board Wrappers in the Admin CP, including a dedicated section for Header and Body.
And I can't figure out how to write such a header in.

Is there maybe a help page that can help on what tags can do what in the Admin CP? Because I can't find an IF help-thing that is naviagble, yet.

There's a section for Board Wrappers in the Admin CP, including a dedicated section for Header and Body.
And I can't figure out how to write such a header in.

Is there maybe a help page that can help on what tags can do what in the Admin CP? Because I can't find an IF help-thing that is naviagble, yet.
If you are still stuck, next time you are on MSN at the same time as me poke me and tell me to fix it.

Done it for about 5 regions all wanting to steal our header :p

Back