Talk Show Help

Hello everyone. Recently I have decided to do a talk show about the current going-ons of Euriopeia and as a place for conversation.

I need someone to talk with, it can be more then one actually. We'll discuss a wide range of topics.

I also need a name for it. Please post those below and if you'd like to be on the show, PM me with your skype. :p

Hello everyone. Recently I have decided to do a talk show about the current going-ons of Euriopeia and as a place for conversation.

I need someone to talk with, it can be more then one actually. We'll discuss a wide range of topics.

I also need a name for it. Please post those below and if you'd like to be on the show, PM me with your skype. :p
I will give it a whirl.

Oh why not. I can't promise to be around all the time. It really depends on when you want to tape it. What time zone are you in?

My skype name is jh0ffman btw.

I would like to possibly do an interview with you sometime mid-week if Remsol isn't already doing a text based interview for Remsol Tonight around that time. My Skype name is gustavus397.

This should be going up tomorrow. We ran into problems today, but they've been resolved.

I welcome anyone who wishes to participate in this to send me a message telling me so. I'd love to have some more senators and cabinet members, or just old Europeia veterans.

Oh, and this shall be called Bantering With Bryan

If I don't have group Skype Chat (because I'm not paying for that), am I not able to take part in this?

You don't need to pay for anything, conference calls come with Skype. So yeah you can participate, just make sure you have the most recent version of Skype then send me your username.

Back