Survey

Just a quick survey - apologies to all of those people who don't like being polled a lot. :p

The other EBC members and I have been discussing what type of reporting the Europeian Broadcasting Corporation should do, and came to the conclusion that we should offer that decision to the public.

Once you've voted, why not tell us the reason why you voted for whatever option you picked? What do you see in it that makes it superior to the others?

There were a lot of interesting EBC ideas in Staff & Submissions (and Culture) from my terms as CM. Gus implemented some of them - to varying degrees of success - but you should re-examine them.

Lethen said:
There were a lot of interesting EBC ideas in Staff & Submissions (and Culture) from my terms as CM. Gus implemented some of them - to varying degrees of success - but you should re-examine them.
Will do.

Could I have some linkies, please? :p

No. I neither have the passwords to the subforums nor the patience to trawl through old threads to find them. Besides, how full can the Staff & Submissions forum be? :p

Lethen said:
No. I neither have the passwords to the subforums nor the patience to trawl through old threads to find them. Besides, how full can the Staff & Submissions forum be? :p
It's only, erm... 3 pages.

EDIT: Nevermind - I think I've found it.

The fun stuff to find will be any EBC ideas in the Culture subforum. Good luck.

Back