Submit your article ideas here

Hello wonderful staff of the EBC!

If you have an idea for an article, you can post it here!

Once an idea is submitted, we will see if someone will take it up to write it, or even you yourself could do it.

Quality ideas are always appreciated; but make sure we have some little fun ones in there too!

Will be posting a review of Call of Duty: Black Ops for Mac sometime this weekend. :D

EDIT: JUST read under a buried setting in the Mac App Store that Black Ops "is not recommended" for Nvidia graphics cards. The game is two freaking years old, it's not like I'm trying to run Modern Warfare 3 on max settings. Hopefully it should work and play fine even if it looks like crap because I was previously told that Deus Ex: Human Revolution would not run and it was completely fine. It was a game that bored me and my character's health was made of tissue paper so I deleted it, but it still ran. If not, I'll write a different game review and demand my money back. <_<

I'd like to write a short piece concerning the added variance to update times and how it will or already is affecting the R/D game at large.
This will be an enlightening article I expect and probably one I'll post on the NS forum if that is okay with you? :)

Really looking forward to reading it as the R/D complaints on it have been curious to watch.
Of course, if it's up to the standards around here! ^_^ I'll try to work on it today and see if I can't submit it here tonight. I've got a golf outing this afternoon though, so if I can't get it sone this morning, it probably won't surface until Saturday evening.

I'd like to write a short piece concerning the added variance to update times and how it will or already is affecting the R/D game at large.
This will be an enlightening article I expect and probably one I'll post on the NS forum if that is okay with you? :)

Really looking forward to reading it as the R/D complaints on it have been curious to watch.
Of course, if it's up to the standards around here! ^_^ I'll try to work on it today and see if I can't submit it here tonight. I've got a golf outing this afternoon though, so if I can't get it sone this morning, it probably won't surface until Saturday evening.
Playing golf...like a BAWS. :p

Back