spam blockers

Disserbia

Hi, I'm new, and consequently do not know forum or site protocol to a t so, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place entirely.

I applied for the World Assembly twice and both times got accepted. The first time I did not get the email, so I got rid of any blocks or filters that would have stopped me from getting the email from them. The second time I still haven't gotten it, and I was wondering if it is even possible to get emails from nation states on a gmail account or if I have to make a new email. Has anyone else encountered this problem, and if it is an issue with gmail, what kind of email address should I get for this game - does yahoo work?

Again, sorry if this is in the wrong section, if so please move it to the right one.
Thanks for your insight,
Disserbia

I use gmail and never have an issue. It takes around 24 hours to get the email. and you'll have to click the link inside the email. My emails didn't go into the Spam folder.

I use gmail and never have an issue. It takes around 24 hours to get the email. and you'll have to click the link inside the email. My emails didn't go into the Spam folder.
Its been over 24 hours though, that's why I'm starting to wonder. Do you think it's my IP in this case, and if it is, what can I do to fix the problem?

You'd get an email either way.. even if you weren't accepted... thats odd.

I, too, use gmail and have not encountered any problems.

I'd first try a different email address - it's always worth a try.

If not, ask here. It's the NS forums Technical forum - if neither email works then it may well not be your fault and they'll also be other people around on there to help.

I'd also double check the email you entered - for me, it's easy to put .com instead of .co.uk or vice-versa given the mix of accounts I have. It's s silly little thing that's easily done :p

Back