Sign-Up to Get Roasted

Greetings, everyone!

Brunhizzle here!

I'm looking for brave individuals. The kind that can chew up nails and spit out screws. The kind that are so mean that they make medicine sick. Well, not really. I'm looking for people that have been around for a while and have a sense of humor to take part in a EBC Roast.

If you've ever watched Comedy Central's Roast then you know the idea. If you haven't, look it up on YouTube for some giggles.

If you believe yourself capable of being teased and made fun of then please put yourself forward for a new article.​

I am also game.

I don't know if i count but I might be up for it. I can take it, dishing it out may take some work though.

It would be helpful it is on a Friday right before or after CAH

It depends. If it's like the Dean Martin roasts, maybe. If it's like Comedy Central roasts, then no.

I'm pretty much a joke in and of itself. I'll just sit up there and say, "Remember my Presidency?"

Boom.

Yes, but the Dean Martin roasts were classy affairs that actually involved humor. The Comedy Central roasts are more like "Haha, you're a whore and you suck lots of cock."

Kraketopia said:
Yes, but the Dean Martin roasts were classy affairs that actually involved humor. The Comedy Central roasts are more like "Haha, you're a whore and you suck lots of cock."
So... You're basically asking if the ones roasting you will be any good? :p

Kraketopia said:
If you're not interested in finding out the type of humor will be used then just don't sign up. I hope that we can make some people laugh or, at the very least, chuckle but it will depend on everyone's sense of humor and the ability of those chosen to make the jokes to actually make them.

Back