Senate Poll

Lime

Lime Green At Last
Associate Justice
Cabinet
Deputy Minister
Citizen
This time next week the standing for the upcoming Senate election could be open! In light of this I think it's the perfect time for an approval ratings poll and an opportunity to see who the region wants to run for Senate.

You can take the poll here! You will be limited to one response but you shall be able to edit your response if you so wish.

The poll will remain open for 2-3 days depending on the number of respondents and results will be released shortly after.

Is it that time already? Wow.

Good luck to the candidates in the upcoming cycle-- I'll be sitting this one out!

Taken the poll. As Aex said, I will not be running for reelection.

I didn't see a lot of progress, but that was mostly because of the Assembly Plan taking up all the discussion.

On a more positive note, no one resigned afaia; that's a first for a while.

Jay Dee said:
I didn't see a lot of progress, but that was mostly because of the Assembly Plan taking up all the discussion.

I feel like discussing the Assembly plan is important progress?

HEM said:
Jay Dee said:

I feel like discussing the Assembly plan is important progress?
My apologies, I meant in terms of getting legislation to the Oval Office. In terms of actual progress, they've gotten pretty far with the Assembly Plan.

Am I the only one that isn't sold on the Assembly Plan? Still seems like a pretty bad idea to me.

McEntire said:
Am I the only one that isn't sold on the Assembly Plan? Still seems like a pretty bad idea to me.
No, it is a Not Good idea that won't fix any of the issues with the CA. Kudos to Senators for rushing forward with a half baked idea that will dramatically alter Europeian institutions for no payoff though.

I’ve gone back and forth since I first got here way back in January. As it is, the Assembly Plan really isn’t a good idea. It’s better that the senators either scrap the whole thing or start anew. What’s broken that we’re fixing anyways?

Jay Dee said:
I’ve gone back and forth since I first got here way back in January. As it is, the Assembly Plan really isn’t a good idea. It’s better that the senators either scrap the whole thing or start anew. What’s broken that we’re fixing anyways?
But your account was July 2016...

I am not going to participate in the poll since I'm new and have missed much of their term. I'm reading through the Assembly Plan now though.

PhDre said:
McEntire said:
No, it is a Not Good idea that won't fix any of the issues with the CA. Kudos to Senators for rushing forward with a half baked idea that will dramatically alter Europeian institutions for no payoff though.
It's kinda nuts that we've reached a point in our region's longevity where an entire term is "rushed".

PhDre said:
McEntire said:
Even if I likely won't vote for the bill, its not like it's a problem that the senate is at least considering lage steps of change. Further, if your opposed I don't see why you would be upset that it likely isn't going to pass.

I also want to add that I think this is a good poll. These polls usually have way too many questions and I bail halfway through. This one is perfect.

GraVandius said:
PhDre said:
McEntire said:
Even if I likely won't vote for the bill, its not like it's a problem that the senate is at least considering lage steps of change. Further, if your opposed I don't see why you would be upset that it likely isn't going to pass.
I also don't want it to seem that I was ragging on the Senate. I was more concerned that the public dialogue around the bill hadn't been greater. I think the Senate has done a good job of considering its options in regards to this bill, being deliberative and examining potential issues. I was just worried because, from my vantage point, it looked like it was moving towards passage with a lack of public dialogue. In my opinion, that's not the case now, and Senators have clearly thought a great deal about it.

AND I commend the Senate and the Speaker for exploring a big idea. That should be encouraged, not discouraged. Although the ideas themselves should face scrutiny.

And and I agree with HEM, this poll is great.

Back