Rising Star Profile: Institution

Rising Star Profile: Institution
A Spotlight of a Hard-Working Ministry Staffer

Written by Pland Adanna

Lately, Europeians may have noticed a new, hard-working staffer on the scene, helping out in multiple ministries and starting to make a name for himself. That staffer is @Institution, and the Europeian Broadcasting Corporation (EBC) sat down (virtually) with him to discuss his story, his time in Europeia, and his plans for the future.

Institution joined NationStates recently, upon the recommendation of a good friend. While sifting through the page with regions' statistics, he found Europeia and decided to join. Seeking further involvement, Institution looked to the ministries. He replied to one of the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs's Information for Voters telegrams to express his interest in participating and, shortly after, applied to join the ministry, as well as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Having written two IFVs for the ministry so far, Institution shared that "I really enjoyed the experience and I'd definitely like to take more responsibility" moving forward. Drawn by the buzz around the recruitment tool, Institution joined the Ministry of Outreach and has since sent hundreds of recruitment telegrams with "no intentions of stopping anytime soon."

"Although I have been in the region for a really short amount of time, I'm trying my best to do as much as I can," Institution told the EBC, reflecting on his work so far in Europeia. Still, he does not plan to limit his ambitions to his current work.

"In the near future," Institution explained. "I would like to write a GA proposal. Although I have no idea how the process of writing one works, I am eager to learn all about it. Additionally, I aim to become the top recruiter for a week, and I'll start working towards this goal very soon. As for the distant future, I guess it'd be nice to serve as the Minister of World Assembly Affairs one day. That would be my "dream position.""

Institution enjoys NationStates due to his passion for learning, especially about politics, but he says Europeia is special. "In my opinion, the true greatness of Europeia lies in its people," he told the EBC. "Without exceptions, everyone I have encountered thus far has been incredibly welcoming and helpful. I can't even imagine how much less enjoyable my time in this region would have been without the help of such charming people. Moreover, Europeia offers opportunities for newcomers such as myself, which is another aspect that makes it truly great."

Inspiring words from a promising newcomer. Europeia eagerly awaits to see where this rising star goes next!

Institution is awesome – I hope he's enjoyed exploring Europeia's various institutions so far, and fingers crossed he institutes a policy of sticking around here and keeping on doing what he's doing. :p

A very nicely done spotlight!

Institution is great! Looking forward to seeing more of him in WAA and Interior and perhaps elsewhere. Very much agree with him on the community! (And Maowi got me covered on the pun front)

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of one of these! I've been enjoying this community a lot so far and I hope to be a bigger part of it one day.

Oh, and I really appreciate all the nice comments you have. It is great to feel included and you guys are all very hospitable.

Institution is awesome – I hope he's enjoyed exploring Europeia's various institutions so far, and fingers crossed he institutes a policy of sticking around here and keeping on doing what he's doing. :p

A very nicely done spotlight!
You really have a talent when it comes to puns, thats for sure!

Institution has made an amazing impact so far- it has been wonderful having him as a staffer! The article was indeed a really good read!

Back