Report missing or corrupted threads

And I'll...lodge support tickets? I don't know.

Malashaan said:
Thanks Drecq. I'll fix the legislative histories later today.
Thanks. If you cant get to them just let me know. Ill have time enough to go through them all and find the correct links tomorrow.

I've fixed the legislative histories up to (but not including) the elections act. Let me know if you do any.

UPDATE: Finishing the job now.

I believe the law index is fully repaired and up to date, including the links to legislative history items. If anyone spots anything wrong, please let me know.

We should probably check the redirect links in any material set aside for newcomers.

Lethen said:
We should probably check the redirect links in any material set aside for newcomers.
Ive checked the ones in the Newcomers Handbook. They all work. And everything in the Office of Citizenship and Employment and the Introduce Yourself subforums as well. The only thread I could find where some links dont work is this,

I lodged as many of the reported URLs as possible.

I was reading on the support forums that there's a way to find out how many posts are missing from topics, and that they would love it if we could find out that number. It's very difficult to find that exact number if we have any threads that allow guests to post in them because the number records all the missing posts as "guest posts," however.

Back