Reliving April Fools Day

I'm the only one who voted for the Ascendancy! flail.gif

You guys assumed i was threatening to report it, all I said was that they could be reported for impersonation of federal authorities. The main reason I even said that was because people were actually believing it, so it needed to end. It was a tasteless and stupid prank that broke laws for comedy, something I will never agree with.

These historic polls always suffer from recency bias. Noto's response last year was nothing compared to responses to the HEM/Earth prank in 2011.

Skizzy Grey said:
These historic polls always suffer from recency bias. Noto's response last year was nothing compared to responses to the HEM/Earth prank in 2011.
I just read through all of that. Man things got intense in there.

Drexlore Greyjoy said:
Skizzy Grey said:
Yeah...that's why I didn't pick that one :p

I will vote for 2014 , a prank that shall be planned in every detail , one organised by an evil genious who shall avenge all those who got pranked in the previous years....muhahaha :evil:
P.S:Vengeance is sweet when is served cold....

Drexlore Greyjoy said:
Skizzy Grey said:
:baghead: I barely remember it.

Lethen said:
Drexlore Greyjoy said:
Skizzy Grey said:
:baghead: I barely remember it.
I don't think you were really around then.

Probably not. Having no obligations on the forums + having school, work, etc. usually means I blow off the forums for a few days. I most likely missed this all.

Lethen said:
Probably not. Having no obligations on the forums + having school, work, etc. usually means I blow off the forums for a few days. I most likely missed this all.
You showed up right after shit exploded.

And defended me :wub:

Kaiser said:
I will vote for 2014 , a prank that shall be planned in every detail , one organised by an evil genious who shall avenge all those who got pranked in the previous years....muhahaha :evil:
P.S:Vengeance is sweet when is served cold....
My progress.

HEM said:
Lethen said:
You showed up right after shit exploded.

And defended me :wub:
Links or it didn't happen! :violentgun:

Mine in 2010 didn't piss people off, was done without Admin help, and is the only time the FRA have ever surrendered :p

Back