Question About Supreme Court / Legal Issues and Radio!

Lloenflys

"Certainty is an illusion ..."
Senate Speaker
Senator
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Hello everyone! Pichto asked me earlier today if I would be interested in occasionally being on radio to discuss legal happenings in the Supreme Court. While I would LOVE this (I am a big legal dork, so hearing myself talk on this subject sounds amazing), but I don't know if anyone would be interested. If this is something you think you might take a listen to, please let me know in this thread with a comment or a like so I have some measure of interest. Thanks!

I would definitely listen in! I'd love to learn more about the legal happenings and the why of them. You do good on your articles on them for sure! You could teach us about stuff.

I'm just going to comment here that all of these articles are fucking awesome. And yeah, I'd definitely be willing to listen to some discussion on the topic.

I definitely would, I love SCOTUS stuff --

Looks like you've got an audience then :)

Would certainly be worth sharing then in Dispatches, the RMB and further as it'll be NS-wide interest on top.

I’m pleased and happily surprised that there is a decent amount of interest :) I’ll let Pichto know that since we wouldn’t be just talking into the ether that I’d be happy to participate in something like this and we can see how it goes!

Back