Protected area disclosure threads

r3naissanc3r

Honoured Citizen
Citizen
I believe there was a recent discussion on the location of the protected area disclosure threads. I think the conclusion of that discussion was that having them inside the admin forum is good enough.

I would like to see them relocated in their respective governmental forum (35 Goldenblock, Senatia, and High Court). There are three reasons for this:

1) Pinned threads in the admin area are usually reserved for either bookkeeping or active request purposes related to technical aspects of the forum. The protected area disclosure threads do not fit either of these categories, and therefore clutter the pinned thread collection.

2) Having them in the admin forum makes it less likely that the respective heads of governmental branches will notice them and update them (they have not been updated in a while now).

3) Because the respective heads of governmental branches do not have moderation powers over the admin forum, every time one of them changes they will need to make a new thread, rather than edit the existing one. This results in further thread clutter.

With these in mind, I propose that the threads be moved to the three forums I mentioned earlier.

I second that.

Im ok with that. Since I cant actually move anything from the admin forum anyone want to move it to the Senate forum for me?

Back