Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
E-News Network

Profile of the Senate
Written By Jack Cafferty
Senior ENN Analysis

What is the Senate made up of this year? We will now go through each Senator, see who is the top dogs.

Senator Khessed

A first term Senator elected on a Conservative momentum blast. Khessed has already shown not to be a push-over on floor debates. He promises legislation to create a Home Office, a bill many say Senate Leaders may oppose.

Senator Delvetia

Delvetia is Vice President, he was also elected to Senate by the skin of his teeth. This is his second term, however his first was very short as he resigned not even half way through due to real life commitments.

Senator Atikva

Senator Atikva is serving a second term in the Senate. He finished a legislation-less last term with momentum by combating several of HEM's bills, most notably the Unanimous Consent Act.

Senator Cordova I

Cordova holds a very strong position in the Senate. One of the longest serving Senators he has revolutionized the way the Senate worked as his term as Speaker. While many critized his legislation as creating an "Imperial Speakership", he has notable and progressive achievements up the ying-yang. Cordova is known to align with the Centrists, however pledges support to no party at this time. Many consider Cordova to be the second or third most dominating in Europeia.

Senator Lexus

Lexus served one term and a half in the Europeian Senate before, winning a by-election and then a General Election. Much of his notable legislation including the Policing Act were shot down, but he has been a strong force in the Senate, it was his vote that broke the deadlock between Danoboy63 and Lethen in the Janurary Presidential race. He is Speaker-elect of the Senatia at this time.

Senator Lethen

Lethen has his own holdings in the Senate. He is a force that many regret fighting against and very rarely doesn't get what he wants. While the Centrists and Centrist aligned Independents dominated the Senate, Lethen lost several Floor Fights to Senator HEM, the question is if that will countinue with a juggarnaut of a majority behind his argument.

Senator HEM

Possibly the most powerful Senator in the Senate, HEM has enormous pools of influence and prestige in the Senate. He has served 7 terms in the Europeian Senate and has lost very few legislative battles.

Despite that record of power and prestige, most people know HEM's influence in the region has gone down to that of a "respected opinion and consultant" his word is certainly no longer law amoung fellow members, but he is not to be under estimated. He was the only Centrist to be elected in the Conservative landslide and is considered a "Panther of the Senate", who doesn't give up nor back down. He has served 3 terms as Speaker, one being a full term and one ending in resignation the last one he took the place of Cordova I.

Senator Asianatic

Aurora is most known in the Senate for recruitment reform, she is a very respected opinion due to her work in the recruitment area. While she is indepedent she has influence over Senators with her calm and sensible demeanor.

Wow...very nicely done, HEM! Insightful and thoughtful and a lot of it, dead-on accurate!

This is one of your finest editions! :D

I'm very flattered by my profile there. :) I believe you're right when you described my term as Speaker as "imperial." It was quite autocratic/authoritarian. That's my style, alright! :p

By Jack Cafferty.

Biased against me.

How so you clod?

How so you clod?
My section is much too short and it gives the impression that you win the majority of legislative battles of which you are involved while failing to note that many of those you won with my support.

Netscape that has a great spell checker is broke for me, leaving me only with Google Chrome that has a very medicore spell check system.

I hate Opera, Firefox and IE both don't work on my computer.

I am being forced to use IE6 right now, which was developed by two software developers named Ugg and Oooga Booga. :ph43r:

Back