PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE RESULTS

Oooooooo! A ghost from the past. Just posting to tell you I was on the panel, but I won't.. tell you.. which.. one. Maybe you'll figure it out, maybe you won't.
It's fairly obvious. I don't know anybody else who talks like you do when you're criticising someone.
I heard you actually guessed wrong. Congratulations to Rachel and Asperta, and I'm off again, into the ether!

Oooooooo! A ghost from the past. Just posting to tell you I was on the panel, but I won't.. tell you.. which.. one. Maybe you'll figure it out, maybe you won't.
It's fairly obvious. I don't know anybody else who talks like you do when you're criticising someone.
I heard you actually guessed wrong. Congratulations to Rachel and Asperta, and I'm off again, into the ether!
Yeah, I guess I did. Now I'm alarmed your style's rubbing off on people. :p

Yeah, I guess I did. Now I'm alarmed your style's rubbing off on people. :p
I'm more alarmed that his style's gotten worse. I didn't think he was capable at first. q:

This was a neat thread and idea. While I don't necessarily like some of the things said about me, I can definitely agree with what was being said.

Back