President Cat Makes Stand Against Kingdom of Great Britain

President Cat Makes Stand Against Kingdom of Great Britain
By Writinglegend

Moments ago, President Cat made an assertive stand against King Alexander (Don) and the government of the Kingdom of Great Britain. Don has been found to have made boastful claims, which include manipulating of Europeian election results and working in collaboration with him to secure such electoral victory. President Cat came out and denounced such radical claims.

“These are simply untrue, and such claims are a disturbing turn of our ‘friendship’,” the President stated, regarding remarks made by the King. “The Republic of Europeia undeniably stands by our friends and allies through this time of Don’s blatant lies, and denounces any partnership with the Kingdom of Great Britain.”

President Cat has admitted that she previously held a strong friendship with King Alexander of the Kingdom of Great Britain, which was expected to culminate in an in-game wedding this Sunday. However, the blatant deceit and manipulation of the King has thrown a wrench into those plans.

“I will be cancelling my wedding with Don, resigning as Queen of KoGB, and leaving their region,” President Cat stated in the speech, citing the Queen position she holds in the Kingdom of Great Britain due to her relationship with Don. “Such behavior is a stark display that Don does not view me as a mutual friend, but as another individual within the game which he can drag through the mud.”

It was stressed that this is a consistent pattern of behavior within Don. Not only has Don purposefully lied about his friends in order to further his political power in his home region and abroad, but Don has willingly shoved his friends aside for his own gain. President Cat noted this as a reasoning for her resigning as the Queen in KoGB. “His consistent pattern of behavior includes lying and manipulating those whom he calls a friend. I will not be another one of those individuals who Don isolates for his own benefit.”

Don, with his deceit, has made clear his intent to try and subvert the democratic election of Europeia. President Cat made a historic response to his futile attempts. “Due to his actions to subvert our elections, I have declared Don (George Hanover VI) a threat to regional security under the Charter of Rights, and have temporarily suspended his rights to vote and view citizen only areas, pending judicial review.” This is the first time a Europeian President has invoked such a clause within our Charter of Rights.

Outside of the dissolving of the current, personal relationship between Cat and Don, the relationship between Europeia and the Kingdom of Great Britain was also dissolved. “Due to Don’s actions, Europeia will no longer hold ties with such a region, and the Pact of Non-Aggression Between the Kingdom of Great Britain and Europeia is to be dissolved immediately upon Senate approval.”

The Republic of Europeia signed the Pact of Non-Aggression with the Kingdom of Great Britain on March 24 of this year. Concerns were raised during the Senate hearing regarding their leadership and decision-making, however, it was noted this was merely a small step to test relations. The President has since made it clear that the stability and integrity of their leader, Don, has destroyed any relationship with the Republic of Europeia, and that there will no longer be a bilateral agreement between our regions.

Read the full statement from the President here.

Back