[PRE-ELECTION POLL] RAND HOLDS DEFINITIVE EDGE GOING INTO FRIDAY’S PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

CANDIDATE RAND THE FAVORITE OVER LIME AS ELECTION DAY NEARS
President Lloenflys would have been competitive in a three way race

Written by PhDre

Palace of the People, Oval Room - Senate Speaker Rand is well ahead in the March 2023 Presidential Election, according to an EBC poll conducted between March 28th and 29th. 31 players responded to the poll.

Respondents were first asked how strongly they supported each candidate. It appears that there is significant support for the Rand / Writinglegend Presidential ticket, with 45% decidedly in favor, and another 35% leaning Rand / Writinglegend. The Lime / Turbiatop ticket sits at 13% lean plus strong support, and 7% of respondents were undecided.
1680142329200.png

When prompted to select a candidate outright, the two undecided respondents went 50/50 for the Lime and the Rand tickets respectively. Given the strong base of support for the Rand ticket, Lime must find other undecided citizens and convert them into votes in order to be successful on Election Day.
1680142339984.png

When the current Administration was added to the poll, President Lloenflys and Vice President Kuramia faired quite well, peeling off a significant amount of support from candidate and Senate Speaker Rand. Even after announcing that he would not run for reelection, Lloenflys picks up 36% of the vote.
1680142351248.png

Respondents are somewhat satisfied with the candidates. Unlike the January 2023 pre-election poll, some respondents were Very Satisfied with the field, but significantly more candidates are dissatisfied with their options in this election compared to January 2023.
1680142360836.png

Last edited:
I didn't expect these results, that's for sure.

I did wonder why a Lloen/Kura was added at the end, but I think the reason now.

Thanks for the polling. The results are very surprising to me, I didn't think it would be like this.

It won't be impossible, but certainly not easy to make up ground. All the more unfortunate we're not having a debate, it would have been nice to more directly contrast the two tickets.

Reactions: Vor
I estimated Rand would be ahead in the poll but not that ahead. I would have loved a debate too and we talked a bit about it on discord but I think there were just timing/logistical issues for organizing one.

Wow, that's a more stark contrast than I anticipated. Wonder if we'll see similar poll results Saturday or if it'll be closer

Back