Polls Show Uncertainty

Kill the zeroes :p

Those Presidential suggestions seem all over the shop...though maybe that's just because there were so many comparisons...

I could be wrong and have too much fate in mankind, but perhaps they answer the question the way they see it?

Or am not enough conspiracist?
Anyone who thinks this administration actually deserves a 0 has a very skewed view of either this administration or what a 0 actually means.
Now you're just trying to tick me off :p

I didn't give the Admin a 0, but if anyone does that, it's their choice and opinion, and instead of talking at them, perhaps we should try to talk to them?
We don't know who they are. I'll give it a try.

Dear People Who Voted 0s,

You are wrong. Try to be less wrong in the future.

Much love,
Sopo

I'd like to thank whoever voted 0 for creating this opportunity for cheaps laughs :D

More people are voting 0.
HEM'd have to confirm this, but we do have a handful everytime who vote 0- I think I can remember 2 or 3 in a couple others back when we did them on the forum. So I don't think it's necessarily /more/ people, persay.
I think three zeros is significant, we usually don't see more than one. And while a zero is definitely not how I percieve the Administration, a mode of 70 is incredibly generous all things considered. europeians clearly want this Administration to suceed, but again I think the mediocre 54% average is more appropriate.
Someone doesn't know what he's talking about :p

The Chancellery do fuck all save for opening and closing polls. I really wonder how y'all got 70-something.
Hyanygo, from a remarkably intelligent person, this is actually one of the wrongest things you've ever said. ;)

More people are voting 0.
HEM'd have to confirm this, but we do have a handful everytime who vote 0- I think I can remember 2 or 3 in a couple others back when we did them on the forum. So I don't think it's necessarily /more/ people, persay.
I think three zeros is significant, we usually don't see more than one. And while a zero is definitely not how I percieve the Administration, a mode of 70 is incredibly generous all things considered. europeians clearly want this Administration to suceed, but again I think the mediocre 54% average is more appropriate.
Someone doesn't know what he's talking about :p
Feel free to explain instead of just demeaning me.

The Chancellery, containing Supreme Chancellor HEM Tiberius and Vice Chancellors Swakistek and Lethen scored high marks. An approval rating of 78.4% was given to unelected institution.

Only a 78? Pish-posh. Swak's bringing us down.
*runs away, crying*

These figures are pretty much as I would have expected across the board, although I don't think that polls of potential Presidents are necessarily that indicative of actual performance in the elections, considering that most people read the candidates' platforms and know at least who their Vice Presidential candidate is before actually voting.

That said, there's nothing wrong about having them, and there's no better way to poll on this topic before the candidates have actually stood for election, but I just wanted to make that point.

The Chancellery, containing Supreme Chancellor HEM Tiberius and Vice Chancellors Swakistek and Lethen scored high marks. An approval rating of 78.4% was given to unelected institution.

*runs away, crying*

These figures are pretty much as I would have expected across the board, although I don't think that polls of potential Presidents are necessarily that indicative of actual performance in the elections, considering that most people read the candidates' platforms and know at least who their Vice Presidential candidate is before actually voting.

That said, there's nothing wrong about having them, and there's no better way to poll on this topic before the candidates have actually stood for election, but I just wanted to make that point.

Yes, don't let them boost your confidence. :evil:

A young boy asked his father, "what's the difference between theoretically and realistically?"

The father thought for a moment, then said, "ask your mother if she'd sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars, then ask your sister the same thing about Justin Timberlake, then come tell me what you've learned."

The boy asked his mother if she'd sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars. She said "of course -- I'd do it for free!" His sister said the same about Justin Timberlake.

The boy went back to his father and told him what his mother and sister said. His father asked, "now do you understand the difference between theoretically and realistically?"

"Yes," said the boy. "Theoretically, we're sitting on two million bucks, but realistically, we're living with two sluts."

:)

Theoretically, people wish they had voted for Lexus, because they'd rather have an experienced Lex at the helm and an active Rachel assisting him than a less experienced Rachel and a largely inactive Lexus. But realistically, no one is going to vote for a guy who hasn't been around much since last election, no matter how good his campaign is or how much he's done for Europeia in the past.

*runs away, crying*

Yes, don't let them boost your confidence. :evil:

That's not the point. My point is that people are largely going to form their opinions after viewing Vice Presidential candidates and after scanning through the platforms, as opposed to now, when we don't even know who's actually running.

The Chancellery do fuck all save for opening and closing polls. I really wonder how y'all got 70-something.
Hyanygo, from a remarkably intelligent person, this is actually one of the wrongest things you've ever said. ;)
Wow HEM. Epic fail.

Back