Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
E-News Network

No Clear Presidential Frontrunner
Written By Dona Moss
Senior ENN Polling Analyst

Out of the starting gate, neither candidate has a significant advantage at this stage. This is surprising for some who had written the election off for Senior Senator Falconias, however if this poll is accurate, it shows he has a long way to go to seal up this electoral victory.

To make it simple, in this survey 11 people indicated that they were leaning toward, or strongly in the Falconias camp. 7 of those said that they considered themselves 'strongly' behind Falconias, while 4 indicated they were leaning toward him.

Respectively, 10 people indicated their preference toward Senator Common Sense Politics with 6 people claiming to be 'strong' backers, while 4 likewise claimed to be leaning toward him.

3 citizens expressed their Undecided or Unsure nature.

However, Professor J. Leno says not to look too deeply into this close race. "One thing that this poll can't test is the great get-out the vote campaign the NCP has. Their inactive and semi active members will show up on election day, and will go into the ballot box for their guy. It's alot easier for Falconias to keep his base than CSP."

Also it is key to note, that these last few days people have been breaking down Falconias' platform while CSP has not yet been subject to such scrutiny. Certainly something to take note of.

President Lexus clocks in with a 74.4% approval rating. Not bad for the accidental President as he concludes what he considers to be his last term in office.

The region is split on whether the NCP has too much influence, with 7 people saying "Yes", 7 people saying "Possibly/Unsure" and 10 saying "No."

On the issue of trust both candidates are seen as extremely trustworthy.

Also, the write in answers:

Angela Blake...bahaha
- Sonic
- The desk
- West Wing sucks, have him be Jude Law.
- The White House.
- Toby
- Don't know, don't care. Keep him out of the fucking military.
- Make him Alan Alda.
- Haffley.
- Glen Allan Walker
- Where's CSP's question?
- Don't watch it. :p
- Mandy :p
- Batman!
- Governor Ritchie
- Leo McGarry
- Me
- President Bartlett! Strip it from the poser!
- Fitzwallace

Twice now :violentgun:
Once more and it'll be alot

Professor J. Leno? That's my fav comedian. :lol:

I don't see how people can complain about the NCP having too much influence; people join because they agree with our ideals, and nobody is obliged to vote for the NCP candidates. It's still democratic!

I don't see how people can complain about the NCP having too much influence; people join because they agree with our ideals, and nobody is obliged to vote for the NCP candidates. It's still democratic!
And I don't see how the NCP thinks they need to argue the point to death over their question relating to influence. Like I said before, its a poltical poll, thats a political question, and its about a political party.

And I don't see how the NCP thinks they need to argue the point to death over their question relating to influence. Like I said before, its a poltical poll, thats a political question, and its about a political party.
How are we arguing it to death? I asked why it needed to be included, and Carra (our VP candidate, remember) argued that it was justified. Now that Swak has raised concerns we're 'arguing to death'...

Back