Political Parties

tessaglia

Hello,

I see in the main contents page links to some parties, however, I cannot find links to the others. The Centrist party, for example, is mentioned as the main opposition party, but I cannot find a link to them.

Please advise.

Thank you,

HM Shawn Garza
King of Tessaglia
G.M. The Royal Order of the Crane

Hello,

I see in the main contents page links to some parties, however, I cannot find links to the others. The Centrist party, for example, is mentioned as the main opposition party, but I cannot find a link to them.

Please advise.

Thank you,

HM Shawn Garza
King of Tessaglia
Where did you find these links exactly? The Centrist Party has been gone for about a year now..

Hello,

I see in the main contents page links to some parties, however, I cannot find links to the others.  The Centrist party, for example, is mentioned as the main opposition party, but I cannot find a link to them.

Please advise.

Thank you,

HM Shawn Garza
King of Tessaglia
Where did you find these links exactly? The Centrist Party has been gone for about a year now..
On the main page under the heading "Political Parties and Societies."

BTW, I PM'd you.

Thanks!

Hello,

I see in the main contents page links to some parties, however, I cannot find links to the others.  The Centrist party, for example, is mentioned as the main opposition party, but I cannot find a link to them.

Please advise.

Thank you,

HM Shawn Garza
King of Tessaglia
Also, I was mistaken about the Centrist Party. "The Independent Faction" is the main opposition listed. I apologize for the confusion, however I cannot find a link to them either.

Thank you.

http://z6.****************/Europeia/index.php?c=14 - They are the only three active political parties. The ELP, the ECP and the ENP. All others are defunct.

I genuinely don't know how you saw the Centrist Party where you say you did..I'll have to check that out though.

And in response to your PM, there is no Progressive Party, only the ones I listed above.

EDIT: Independents are those who are not in a political party.

http://z6.****************/Europeia/index.php?c=14 - They are the only three active political parties. The ELP, the ECP and the ENP. All others are defunct.

I genuinely don't know how you saw the Centrist Party where you say you did..I'll have to check that out though.

And in response to your PM, there is no Progressive Party, only the ones I listed above.

Hello,

Is there a reason all the others are defunct of which I should be aware. If not, I'm interested in starting another one.

Thank you for your continuing help in this matter.

Respectfully,

HM Shawn Garza
King of Tessaglia

Hello,

Is there a reason all the others are defunct of which I should be aware. If not, I'm interested in starting another one.

Thank you for your continuing help in this matter.

Respectfully,

HM Shawn Garza
King of Tessaglia
Em.. the people who were in them/led them left/were banned/got inactive/moved parties etc etc.. Nothing major, the usual stuff. Time goes on and parties come and go too.

If you want to start a party you need at least one more member, and then make an application in the appropriate area of The Administrative Bureau.

"led them left..."

I'm not certain what you mean. Could you clarify for me when you get a moment?

Thank you again for your assistance.

Respectfully,

HM Shawn Garza
King of Tessaglia

"led them left..."

I'm not certain what you mean. Could you clarify for me when you get a moment?

Thank you again for your assistance.

Respectfully,

HM Shawn Garza
King of Tessaglia
My word..

Em.. the people who were in them or led them, left/were banned/got inactive/moved parties etc etc.. Nothing major, the usual stuff. Time goes on and parties come and go too.

Back