Opposition is not opposition

HEM said I could release this:

Cordova IPosted: Oct 27 2007, 10:19 PM

Former Everything

Group: Chief Justice
Member No.: 117

Where I'm from, Canada, there's something called Question Period where members of the Opposition get to grill and question members of the government on their stances on policy and usually on whatever.

What do people think of having this here? It could be a good way to hold Cabinet members more accountable.

We could have it once a week or however often we like.

HEM said I could release this:

Cordova IPosted: Oct 27 2007, 10:19 PM

Former Everything

Group: Chief Justice
Member No.: 117

Where I'm from, Canada, there's something called Question Period where members of the Opposition get to grill and question members of the government on their stances on policy and usually on whatever.

What do people think of having this here? It could be a good way to hold Cabinet members more accountable.

We could have it once a week or however often we like.
:lol: 2007

Oh how times have changed. :p

Hahaha. That is gold. It's frankly bizarre that nothing of the kind has been done yet. For a region that prides itself on it's democracy, Europeia is undoubtedly years behind the times on governmental accountability.

Hahaha. That is gold. It's frankly bizarre that nothing of the kind has been done yet. For a region that prides itself on it's democracy, Europeia is undoubtedly years behind the times on governmental accountability.
All Europeian governments have all been held accountable one way or another NES. Hence why we have so many resignations. :ph43r:

*HEM and Lethen back into their private chambers, where they have security monitors watching everyone in Europeia*

All Europeian governments have all been held accountable one way or another NES. Hence why we have so many resignations. :ph43r:
Perhaps the reason so much credence is given to the little the public can see about how successful a government is being, such as the regional population, is because they cannot see anywhere near as much as they should be able to. More reporting by Ministers and President's during the term, of progress, and direct questioning by the citizenry, would improve that situation. As does this Senate idea that we are implementing.

Back