OOC No More?

I'll just respond to the bit that invoked me for the time being: if I had seen his Bill a day after it was posted, or a year later, my reaction would have been the same.

Likewise. Were I in Anumia's position, I would have done the same.

You may disagree with that Henry. And say it's out of context or whatever, and therefore invalid. I'm afraid, that is not the case.

It was entirely in jest. I'm overly gay, and I was making a joke in regards to being distracted by your avatar's body.  -_-

Yeah, this was pretty clear -- at least if you know Crist, who has been highly active here for some time now.

Good to have you back, Henry.
Well, I'm inclined to agree with Henry. Even if it wasn't meant to be disrespectful, it was certainly a useless distraction from the topic at hand. I've noticed this to be a trend from Crist, who seems to get bored with serious discussions and just pops in to remind everyone of his sexual orientation. I'm beginning to find it annoying, frankly.

It was entirely in jest. I'm overly gay, and I was making a joke in regards to being distracted by your avatar's body.  -_-

Yeah, this was pretty clear -- at least if you know Crist, who has been highly active here for some time now.

Well, I'm inclined to agree with Henry. Even if it wasn't meant to be disrespectful, it was certainly a useless distraction from the topic at hand. I've noticed this to be a trend from Crist, who seems to get bored with serious discussions and just pops in to remind everyone of his sexual orientation. I'm beginning to find it annoying, frankly.
:rolleyes:

Yes, of course. You've figured it all out.

Mad genius!

Talk about irony.

Mad genius!

Talk about irony.
Just try to keep it to the Republic Square and other social areas, OK? Not everything needs to be turned into a troll-fest.

Mad genius!

Talk about irony.
Just try to keep it to the Republic Square and other social areas, OK? Not everything needs to be turned into a troll-fest.
I'll get back to you on that-- I have to consult with my Secretary on that.

*scuttles off to Ogastein*

Interesting...thoughts on the article...

Back