Notice about some files

r3naissanc3r

Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Hey all,

Several times in the past, I had linked stuff from my work server (this URL: http://azure.seas.harvard.edu/ns/ ). This server is now about to go offline, so those links will become inaccessible.

There were a few files of permanent nature, most notably the images from the recruitment and donation guides. Those have now been moved to a public Dropbox folder which will remain accessible for as long as Dropbox exists. I've already edited the corresponding forum threads referencing those images to point to the new Dropbox locations instead.

Most of the other files included there were one-off file shares (e.g., a telegram draft I needed to quickly share with someone I was talking to on skype, etc.). As far as I can tell, none of those files are useful anymore, though there was so much stuff accumulated over a period of five years that I may have missed something.

If you run into some link to the above server, and you need the corresponding file, let me know on skype (preferable) or through PM and I'll make it available.

Best,
r3n.

EDIT: Just to clarify, this is completely unrelated to the server hosting our recruitment, telegramming, security, etc. scripts. Those continue to run as usual.

Back