New Presidential Cabinet

Its not big enough. How will this cabinet serve Europeia, when it can barely help the President. :unsure:

I disagree, I think it's more than big enough. The difficult part will be putting it together.

Sad to see that the President-elect didn't put her cabinet beforehand. Seems the President will have to take up precious time in her term to put her cabinet together.

Also, have you see those direction to put a cabinet like that together. Might take you a few days.

Is it Ikea? Their stuff is so easy to put together. Most of my apartment is Ikea stuff.

You can probably pay a few dollars extra to get the guy to put it together for you when he delivers it...

My main concerns are, is there enough foreign affairs experience in this cabinet? Is it imported wood, or was it manufactured here in Europeia? Finally, will a cabinet of this structure be flexible enough to deal with changes in the political climate, or will it be hard, and unyielding, causing it to splinter under pressure?

Or I can offer him a beer (especially if he's cute) hyper.gif

The wood is from Europeia, but the cabinet was manufactured elsewhere. So, I'm more concerned with people saying that it's not a "Europeian" cabinet. It is.

It is a sad when a President is elected and must deal with this kind of cabinet. Sad day, sad day.

But if you can feel you can work with this cabinet, all the power to you, Madam President!

It is a sad when a President is elected and must deal with this kind of cabinet. Sad day, sad day.

But if you can feel you can work with this cabinet, all the power to you, Madam President!
Just because you're not in it ( :creepy: ) does not mean it's not a nice cabinet :p

Just because you're not in it ( :creepy: ) does not mean it's not a nice cabinet :p
There are not enough cabinets I could fit in, I am a big guy ;)

You can probably pay a few dollars extra to get the guy to put it together for you when he delivers it...
No! Hire me! I'll do it! I need a job, and I love assembling furniture!!!!!!!!
You just want the beer :p
BEER?!?!!?! I want beer :(
And I want my cabinet finished, preferably by sober people flail.gif

@PASD: We can build the cabinet around you :p

Too late.

Good to know that the President is will to build her cabinet around normal citizens of Europeia.

No! Hire me! I'll do it! I need a job, and I love assembling furniture!!!!!!!!
You just want the beer :p
BEER?!?!!?! I want beer :(
And I want my cabinet finished, preferably by sober people flail.gif

@PASD: We can build the cabinet around you :p

Too late.
Lol, noooooooooooo! I don't want my cabinet to be crooked.

Back