Vice President
Vice Chancellor
Cabinet
Citizen
Pronouns
he/him

Image 12-9-23 at 1.27 PM.jpeg

Hello,

Some of you may have noticed that I tend to use my status space to share songs that I've been listening to a lot lately. That got kind of annoying since it's really cluttering up my profile, so instead I want to use this space to share songs I enjoy.

Feel free to post here if you want, or comment on the music I share. I don't care either way :>

Ok goodbye now.

Short Sweet Summer - Jaz Beeson

Jaz Beeson only has a little over 100k streams on Spotify and 14 Youtube subscribers, but I've quickly fallen in love with her music. It's such dreamy and calming music.

Another Porter Robinson song, but the Nurture album that this song is from means so much to me. It has so many memories tied to it and whenever I listen to the closer I always tear up or cry.

This song has so many crazy layers to it. The entire song is about escapism and what it feels like leaving the fictional world you were immersed in ("we'll see creation come undone"). But on top of that almost the entire song you can hear a voice chanting "In a perfect world". Something I hadn't noticed in the 4 years I've listened to this song, and only noticed when I looked up the lyrics. And finally if you really crank up the volume with a good speaker, you can hear someone breathing/whistling throughout the piece.

Also, if you couldn't tell by the last three songs I've shared here, Porter Robinson really resonates with me

Reactions: upc
Back