Masking

Seladuir

How come I'm a non-citizen now? Have I done something wrong? I know I have no nations in Europeia, but that's 'cause I'm on the ERN, do I need a puppet in the region at all times?

I'd say Lethen just didn't realise you were in the ERN. Recent changes to the Citizenship Act allow for you to be outside Europeia for the ERN so your citizenship should be restored to you when one of the admins gets back on! ^_^

Lethen reviews citizenships, so you'll need to wait for him (I pinged him on skype).

In the meantime, I've masked you in non-voting, so that you can post in most of the forum areas.

While it is generally legally possible to retain citizenship without a nation because the nation is engaged on ERN affairs its is also generally advisable to keep the Nation that is listed as your main within Europeia and maintain a puppet for dirty ERN use even as volunteer, when the need arises.

For clarity:

(10) The President or a Supreme Chancellor shall have the authority to review the citizenship status of citizens prior to any election. As the result of review, citizenship shall be revoked for any citizens who are discovered to have not logged in for 30 or more days without providing adequate notice of absence, as well as citizens whose documented nation has not resided in Europeia for at least 7 days, unless that documented nation is currently participating in an operation under orders by the Europeian Republican Navy.

Seladuir is currently on deployment, and must have his citizenship returned.

Thanks for all the responses, guys! Glad to be back, and I think I'll probably use a puppet for ERN purposes from now on :D

Back