Liveblog Commentary

ENN @ 11:25 EST: Even though the form for joining the navy is several feet long, we have a google survey to join the Civil Service, and potential Ministry applicants have had respective Ministers ignore their PMs, Kraketopia says that there is hardly any red tape in Europeian government.

I could drown in red tape. Im glad Im not a newer member it would be hard :baghead:

For the record, I don't think there's actually a google survey anymore for the CSO. At least, there wasn't in the CSO page I looked at earlier today .... :unsure:

Mousebumples said:
For the record, I don't think there's actually a google survey anymore for the CSO. At least, there wasn't in the CSO page I looked at earlier today .... :unsure:
This is very possible.

If I have to listen to more jerking about the media. :violentgun:

Anumia said:
I did say short and sweet would be better! (well, I said short and snappy)
Hey, not blaming you!

For now. :ph43r:

Ogastein: "So yeahhhh...I guess members are the lifeblood of the region, and I mean, I can't really deny we have more of them around...and I suppose a simple examination of space and time may lead one to the realization that it has been during my opponent's time as President...so I guess I'll give him a little credit...

Kraketopia: "MOFO ANSWER MY QUESTION:"

Ogastein: "Uhh bitch, I'm not done yet."

:lol:

#BRINGBACKWELFARE

So the subforum of the ministry of the Comm deputy position answers to the appointed position run by the University.

Ogastein: "Instead of directing people to be productive members of our region in the Assembly or CSO, why not just drop them off at the spam zone?"

Burn :lol: but I'm glad that both candidates emphasised the social aspect.

[14:56] <+Ogastein> Now it's Rach but as I mentioned earlier in the Euro IRC, we live in the same city so we have a connection :p

Ogastein's "I can see Russia from my house!" moment :p

Back