Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
The EuroTimes
Edited By HEM

February 16th, 2008

What Kind of a State of Recruitment Are We In?
Written by HEM
Editor of the EuroTimes

"Either late tonight or early tomorrow President Lethen is excepted to post a State of the Republic Address" says The Office of the Vice President. But what kind of state is the region in? Looking at difference sources say different things, and some branches are better off than others, Recruitment for example is not. Recruitment has always been a problem for the region. It has a record of getting people hyped up for one or two days until it falls below 100 again. Many top government members agree, that this must change. "The region needs to unite for periods of 4-5 days and then have a few days off, not staying happy if the region is 'around' 100" says recruiter HEM. Many people agree, but others do not. Senate Speaker, Cordova I has long been an advocate at people doing what they do best. And that he "really isn't good at recruitment, and doesn't like it". He may very well have a point, but however what if Nobody likes recruitment? Then who is left to do it. The person who is appointed, and that leaves Paleomiz a very unhappy Minister. And probably overall, not a high population...

Interview With Hampshire King
Interviewed by HEM
Chief Interviewer

HEM: Hello Sire
Fioteria: Hello There!
HEM: So what made you ban LA, you are his sone after all, what pushed you over the edge?
Fiotertia: Despite the fact that I am his first-born son, I care deeply about the region that I am monarch for. He recently has been on the skin of your teeth away from being banned unless he could show that he had changed. Overnight today that didnt happen
HEM: Do you think he will ever be let in again?
Fioteria: My heart really does hope that that would be a possibility but I've had my emotions get the better of me before. I hope this is the beginning of the end of Lord Alphanesia in Hampshire
HEM: He still has a small arsenal of supporters in Hampshire, like Deus etc, how do you plan to keep them in line after their leader is banned?
Fioteria: m not 100% sure at this time but Hampshire's part of the battle is over. It time for me to face the backlash of my Alphanesian family and his supporters head on. I've never been one to back down from a threat and I'm not about to start now
HEM: One last question sire, what kind of response has LA given you?
Fioteria: He hasnt been happy, but he hasnt been upset either. He's been trying to make sense of what I did but the evidence is all over our forums. At this time he is still trying to make bargains with me and it is taking all of my willpower to resist
HEM: Thanks for your time!

Crusades and Purges? What the Navy is Going On?
Written By HEM
Reporter of the EuroTimes

What is going on with the Navy? No-one is sure, one thing for sure is that if HEM wants a publicity stunt he got one. When the Navy invaded Mobius many people saw it as a training mission, but HEM has not hesitated to eject any nation and has ejected two so far. One was "notsomanyrules" who later tried to rally support to oust the Europeian Army from Mobius. He has apparently, had no success. But purges? What is that about? HEM explains "I think we all need to realize that Nationstates is either dying or is declining. Either way we can save it. The goal of purges is to get rid of all small regions and inspire nations in them to get involved in larger regions. Preferably our own." HEM goes on to assure people that no future targets will be as large as Mobius and will mainly be regions with 2-8 nations in them. Or no activity to speak of.

Foreign News: The North Pacific
Written By HEM
Foreign Corespondent

Another coup has set place in the North Pacific. This time by Lewis and Clark. (alias Westwind) this coup has taken place due to the forum admins in the old North Pacific forum not allowing the region to go through any changes needed to try to help the region survive. HEM reports that the admins took over a week to build forums for the new constitutional structure and they worked against reforming the Army or Intelligence. Finally, they also refused to alter the status quo when someone tried to amend the Bill of Rights. Unlike the coup of Emperor Matthius a few months before this coup has the support of 75% of the natives, and only very new nations or very old nations seem to support the old regime. This means that unlike the last coup this one has a very good chance of succeeding. This may also be because the person leading this coup seems to be completely sane...We think...

Other News From Europeia and Around the World!

-Europeia breaks former post count in one day of 489 posts with over 800 posts on Feb. 16th!
-Nationstates population is up over 71,000
-The East Pacific Delegate has an all time low endo count
-SenatorTC is declared joint king of Empires of Earth
-Lord Alphanesia is banned again in Hampshire
-The West Pacific votes on new Justices today
-Cingeta closes
-Lords Appointed in The Land of Dragonia
-Lord Alphanesia attacks HEM in The Land of Dragonia, HEM replies with smiley face
-Europeia can't decide it's power: High or Moderate?

Biased and rife with spelling and grammatical errors, but a decent read.

Hah hah. Your hiding it! I saw it though. Took a screenshot too, just incase. (I really didn't... but oh well.)

Once again, nice issue, HEM.

Senate Speaker, Cordova I has long been an advocate at people doing what they do best. And that he "really isn't good at recruitment, and doesn't like it".

lol...it's true...that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :p

Once again, nice issue, HEM.

Senate Speaker, Cordova I has long been an advocate at people doing what they do best. And that he "really isn't good at recruitment, and doesn't like it".

lol...it's true...that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :p
*holds crowbar menacingly* And if I were to ask that you change that story...?

Back