Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
The EuroTimes
Edited By HEM

The City Council Argument

For the last few days the city council has been demanding more and more power for itself and demands all other bodies be forbidden for legislating over it. Many Senators disagree with Councilman Hyanygo and Councilwomen Paleomiz saying that "All parts of the government needs checks and balances." No councilmen/women have responded to this issue only yelling accusations to the Senate saying they are "Lazy self centered" which has been firmly argued against by Senator Lexus. The CC has found intentions to start a new coalition where they will be independent. But the legality would be doubted.

The Constitution may change

The Senate has almost passed a bill to convene a convention every year to evaluate the constitution. HEM has stated "I don't see the current senate surviving a convention, the same people seem to get elected causing an aristocracy. That was not my intention when drafting the Constitution III." While HEM does not represent all of the Europeian Government his concerns have been echoed by prominent citizens.

Roleplay Is Alive...Maybe

The Fatherland District has been limping on with two active establishments we encourage everyone to participate and start their own roleplay business. The General roleplay is more or less dead again with only Lethen and HEM partaking.

The Festival has also been a good success, some parts more than others like the Europeian Grotto where someone HEM lost...

In Other News:

-Hogwarts points to be awarded later today
-Will the Finance Game pick up?
-Population at 103, Power Moderate

Of the Senators reelected, only two are new. Of the five that are old, I feel three deserve to be there.

Back