former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
E.U.R.O. Times

Election Approach
We have 2 elections on the way one for Lord Chancellor and another for House of Commons. Zeon was recently dismissed from the house for being too inactive an interview with Zeon went like this:

HEM: What do you think about the impeachment?

Zeon: I think it was done fairly. I really have become rather inactive in Europeia as of late

HEM: Do you think there is a chance you may be back?

Zeon: There is a chance, but its probably not terribly likely. I shall still be on the forums but I don't think that I'll be able to be in parliament again. Heck I can't even do that in GB&I thats why I was made a Lord after all.

<span style='font-family:times'>The new elections are between Verteger and Lethen so far. Though Rotalsia has been thinking about running too. The Lord Chancellor elections are between Lord Alpanesia, Pineapleboy, and Linkin recent polls suggest Pineapleboy will won by one vote with Linkin in second. LA who's last term was questionable is in last. However depending on who gains the "I don't Know" vote it may turn out different......

The New Inquisition vs. The Sand Village

lately, it has come to concern of many citizens that helping allies is very important, the recent events of "The Sand Village" have disturbed many people and many have spoken in favor of assisting the New Inquisition in riding the world on the Sand Village. However, many question what TSV did wrong. They have constantly posted on TNI Regional Message board rude comments. Until invaded in February by TNI. They later were freed via a treaty but soon enough declared war again. Even after being a colony TNI worked with The Land of Kings and Emperors to caputre the region a week ago. But the remnants of the region still esist and many are in favor of helping TNI and LKE by wiping them off the Earth. An interview with Empress Griffin on the TNI.[/font]

HEM: Griffin, our region has been distressed over the whole Sand Village thing. Do you think it will be nessairy to join and whats your view on the situation?

Griffin: I feel that the sand village is now firmly under TNI control and really that the marquess and his puppets are not a threat to our region and our government, the best thing for all to do is to continue but be aware of him.

HEM: If they start a verbal assault again will TNI accept Europeia help in defeating their remnants?

Griffin: Indeed we will, and I would hope that our allies would stand by us against marquess, as he is a trouble maker and a nusence

HEM: The Sand Village has declared all out war, has TNI?

Griffin: it is important to remember that this is not the actually sand village, but their region is something marquess made as he was upset we have TSV. We've just had enough of marquess and want it all to end, they cannot harm us and thus, we are ignoring them.
</span>

-HEM

Back