Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
The E.U.R.O. Times

Written By HEM

Lord Alphanesia Banned! (again)!

Today Lord Alphanesia was banned for overthrowing the rightful government of Hampshire, a Europeian Ally. The King of Hampshire was able to retake over but in the end LA forced him to abdicate to LA using a combination of blackmail, language, threats and general pressure. The reaction was mixed and Prime Minister of Hampshire says

"It's stressful. I'm still feeling an adrenaline rush from the confrontations and I hate it. Quarreling amongst friends isn't a hobby I enjoy..."

While King of the Former Joint Kingdom of Hampshire and Empires of Earth says:

"It's a shame that leadership has changed so many times over the past month and does not seem stable. I long for the days of the Tiberius Reign."

HEM affirms LA will be allowed to see the courts for a trial when the time is right for one and HEM says "I think we almost have to wait for one Firstly, because there is no active Justices and Secondly, I am too livid to even think about it.

LA delivering a message to the Chancellor about a change in regime

The Republica Navy Sees some action

For the last two days the Navy has been battling defenders for control of The Chaotic Northern Coast region. The defenders are ahead by one endorsement but the Great Green Legions and EoE Imperial Forces are yet to come. The defenders are planned to have another surge before update though. It is predicted the battle will be very close.

The New SSS Universal ship sets route to The Chaotic Northern Coast

Back