Honored Citizens: A Primer

This article has now been updated to include Mousebumples.
Thanks for the bump here. As interesting look through our history, though I'm seeing that a lot of these honorees filled multiple roles.

For example, i was Delegate, but also President and Minister and in the Chancellry (*for a stretch). You were a Minister, but also President (and i think senator, and maybe a justice?) . I could go on, but I'm likely to miss stuff.

As you said yourself, none of us were one dimensional. In fact, I wonder if our skill and talent in many roles across the region was a reason we were so recognized?

Good food for thought. Thanks for this. 😊

Last edited:
As you said yourself, none of us were one dimensional. In fact, I wonder if our skill and talent in many roles across the region was a reason we were so recognized?
Yeah, definitely. I see this article as basically the bare minimum you need to know about each HC. If you ask "What did they do?" and want a short, mostly correct answer without having to read a bunch of detail this article fills that role.

I'd say Lloenflys and Rand fall under their own distinction of Lawyer, that's where they really shined

Back