Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
E-News Network

HEM defection swirls questions of political return
Written By Jack Cafferty
ENN Chief Editor

The uncertainty of HEM's political future took another turn today as the former Senator defected to the Federalist Party. Many politicians in the Capitol have already speculated a political return for the popular founder, but the increased search for a political home seems to confirm it.

"It's only a matter of time that he announces his ambition toward higher office," says an aide to Vice President Lethen. Indeed, a report off of politicaltracker.us.gov.uk.au.com suggests that HEM had a conversation with President Lexus today over his political future, and for some that is thought provoking.

"HEM is looked up to," political consultant Gloria Borger reports, "It wouldn't be hard for him to win back his old Senate seat. He has gotten more legislative accomplishments out of office then most Senators have in office."

So as HEM pans out whether he wants his comfy Senate office back or not, life in Europeia goes on.

Nuh really?

I'm guessing that HEM wants to bring some experience into the EFP. I'm assuming this has something to do with the talk we had?

There should be more of them ENN News Reports.

Regards,

I have Aides?

Back