Koala Fanatic
Vice President
Vice Chancellor
Cabinet
Citizen
Pronouns
he/him
Hi. Made a newspaper.

I thought I’d make a newspaper. A newspaper to write things down. By me. The newspaper where I have thoughts. To share. And some thoughts I maybe don’t share. Who knows.

This newspaper. Will be a newspaper where I do the same stuff as my Collection of Thoughts thread. But make it longer form. Only a bit longer form though, because long long form scares me. Will I keep using the old thread? Who knows. Will I even use this newspaper? Who knows.

Ok goodbye, I am going to make a graphic so that my newspaper articles can have a heading.

-
-
-
-
-
I’m back hello. Here is my header:

Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 1.01.34 PM.png

Wait maybe I should put the header at the top of the article.

Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 1.04.02 PM.png

That's better

I’ve been wanting to make my own newspaper for a while. But two things stopped me. Here are the two things that stopped me from making a newspaper:

1. I do not know how much I will be writing
  2. I am not a good writer

The first one just requires motivation and a good direction to point your newspaper. Of which I have some motivation but no direction. I figure direction will come to me as I write more, which is motivation enough to write and find out.

The second thing is I am not a good writer. If you read this far you probably know that by now. I figured out this problem by not caring.

Ok now that that is out of the way I don’t have anything else to say goodbye again and hopefully I will be back. With more bad writing. Also if you want to make a better header for me I would very much like that. I think. Maybe it’ll make the newspaper more tolerable. Ok goodbye for real now I have to go.

I am very in love with this and very excited to see what comes of it ❤️

Everyone starts out bad at writing. And then you keep writing and that's the only way the bad becomes decent and then good and then this is fun who cares!

hello sanju :-D from everyone

Back