Greatest Euro Elections Poster Ever

The first election --> LA vs. Nlhp; I was Nlhp/Boots' campaign manager at the time. Rotalsia was his VP.

The second election --> I don't even remember that...

The first election --> LA vs. Nlhp; I was Nlhp/Boots' campaign manager at the time. Rotalsia was his VP.

NO!

What is with your memory lately? :p

The first poster was from the first ever by-election to replace Speaker Verteger (who was removed for inactivity). Lord Alphanesia and Nlhp competed for the seat, with Lethen as campaign manager and Rotalsia as a big supporter.

NO!

The first poster was from the first ever by-election to replace Speaker Verteger (who was removed for inactivity). Lord Alphanesia and Nlhp competed for the seat, with Lethen as campaign manager and Rotalsia as a big supporter.
I realized it was a by-election after I came back to this thread...oi.

NO!

I realized it was a by-election after I came back to this thread...oi.
Did you ever serve as President? :eek:rly:

Jacka$$ :gentleman:

:creepy: I'd stick them all over.

Right. We don't have more anywhere, Rachel?

Back