Lethen

Nissan: commendable cars for Commended players
Forum Administrator
Supreme Chancellor
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey kids, we moved the Political Parties category all the way to the bottom of the page and I moved the Thinker's Row up above the Red Light District.

What do we think about this change? Regardless of your answer (or if you have any alternative suggestions) please explain yourself.

And before you get all hyped up, we aren't making some giant damn overhaul. Don't even mention that. I will murder you.

You have ruined this region forever. :p

It makes more sense this way, honestly. Only a fraction of citizens even have access to political party forums (the HQs, I mean), so they shouldn't have to scroll past those in order to reach the forums they can participate in. This works for me. ^_^

I think the Red Light District should be abover the Thinker's Row. It's accessed more.

Well the three forums in Thinkers Row are all subordinate to government ministries in one way or another, so it seems reasonable to keep that stuff more or less together.

Thinkers Row by its nature should be at the bottom, because it is about contemplative. Putting it something designed to be more sedate and contemplative doesn't belong sandwiched between government ministries and the RLD

Seven Deaths said:
I just think it looks out of place there.. :/
And this is why you wait a while before asking for people's feedback on a change you make to something they're familiar with. All you'll get is reactionary rejections of the change before they have any time to adjust to it.

In my defense, I polled you guys to see what you all think. If I didn't make the change and just asked, I guarantee I'd get a lot more No's with no real consideration of the change.

Modern Sin said:
True. One thing this place teaches you: the admins are always wrong. :p
But we're also the gods of the boards. You cannot spurn us.

We are all. We are everything.

We. Will. Destroy. You.

Don't really mind. Personally I'd switch red light and thinkers row, but moving the parties definitely makes sense.

Right now its 8 to 7. Close one.

Incidentally should I move this to the Grand Hall? The vote total is low.

I didn't vote because I don't know how to vote. I like the new location of the parties, but not of the Red Light District.

I...I never said I was good at making polls. :p

Ofcourse i like these changes. The only forums that I actually use often in the red light district are republic square and debate hall.. I think putting it under the miserable role play forum creates a wrong idea of how we want to improve the uni. :)

At least thank you very much for trying this. Appreciated!

Back