Faux News: HEM's Dirty Secret

It has been verified by Faux News that the region's founder HEM does indeed have a dirty clothing secret. Faux News has long suspected such debauchery by the region's founder, but we always suspected it was something innocent, like women's clothing. Faux News reporters have found that HEM is guilty of partaking in something far more sinister and gluttonous than frilly dresses however; he loves to wear jean shorts. That is correct, HEM, our founder, wears jean shorts. WHO WEARS SHORT SHORTS? HEM WEARS SHORT SHORTS.

Long time field reporter Anumia made the discovery, but we fear his discovery of this fact may not be so innocent either. Ever since Zenny's revealing video about Anumia's interest in delivery men, Faux News has been on the look out. It turns out Anumia discovered HEM's dirty little secret when HEM was moonlighting as a delivery man and delivered a bbq to Anumia's house while wearing his ill chosen jean shorts. Faux News can only speculate what happened between these two afterwards, but considering Anumia's well known affair with Unibot we can only assume the worst.

We expected this kind of behaviour from Anumia, but not from HEM. Faux News will continue to investigate.

That was something expected, HEM was young and needed the money, Anumia wanted a barbeque and needed a pair of strong arms, then BOOOM Chemistry took place...

Jorts. One of the worst things to ever enter the clothing world. Right up there with Crocs...

I'm not ashamed. :ph43r:

Kraketopia said:
Not even of delivering a "package" to Anumia?
Hey, I just deliver what they order :ph43r:

Are you fighting me for printing articles about shorts or fighting HEM for wearing shorts and you want short supremacy?

Kraketopia said:
Cpt.Carrot said:
Noooooooo! Another Europeian hero discovered to have bad taste!
Just wait until Faux News publishes your dirty secrets :ph43r:
First: I just washed my secrets. Second: No sea monster can get to my secrets. :ph43r:

Back