Faux News: Distressed Grand Admiral Seeks RL

An undercover reporter, we'll call him Deep Snout, to protect his identity, has revealed the most desperate of news. Grand Admiral Writinglegend has been seeking a RL all over the Europeian forums, to no avail. This came about in Cabinet Chat when WL confessed he was getting distraught, as he kept hearing about RL, but was unable to find RL on the forums, or even in the citizenship application threads. While many members may not realize this, it is true that you cannot find RL anywhere on the Europeian subforum. Ministries have been working on developing RL capabilities, but so far all they seem able to come up with are ways to get further from RL. Minister of Interior Malashaan was so clueless about RL that he thought it stood for Rachel L'Anumia. This may explain why 80% of this term's telegrams have been sent to the Queen of Balder, begging her to return to the Anumia family and become French while at it.

However, before you get too melancholy thinking about Grand Admiral Writinglegend's Lonely Hearts Club Band (famous for its #1 hit "Evenings with Nicholas Cage and a roll of Bubble Wrap"), it should be noted that there is a significant trend of long term Grand Admirals finding RL. CSP was a known Euro-obsessive before he finished his stint as GA, and now he can't stay on the computer long enough to post witty comments, let alone lead the ERN. Kraketopia was also a known Europeia die hard, and nearing the end of his tenure as Grand Admiral he developed a RL too, rarely seen on weekends anymore. Could it be that if Writinglegend stays as Grand Admiral for long enough he too will develop a RL? Ensign Cpt.Carrot was asked to comment, stating "Bloody hell, if RL can get WL there's no saving any of us. If WL succumbs, I might have to actually do work again. And we all know how that turned out that one time."

Regardless, it is expected that President Kraketopia will ban RL any day now. If only work, his gf, parties, and drinking with RZM would stop getting in the way.....

Kraketopia said:
An undercover reporter, we'll call him Deep Snout, to protect his identity, has revealed the most desperate of news. Grand Admiral Writinglegend has been seeking a RL all over the Europeian forums, to no avail. This came about in Cabinet Chat when WL confessed he was getting distraught, as he kept hearing about RL, but was unable to find RL on the forums, or even in the citizenship application threads. While many members may not realize this, it is true that you cannot find RL anywhere on the Europeian subforum. Ministries have been working on developing RL capabilities, but so far all they seem able to come up with are ways to get further from RL. Minister of Interior Malashaan was so clueless about RL that he thought it stood for Rachel L'Anumia. This may explain why 80% of this term's telegrams have been sent to the Queen of Balder, begging her to return to the Anumia family and become French while at it.

However, before you get too melancholy thinking about Grand Admiral Writinglegend's Lonely Hearts Club Band (famous for its #1 hit "Evenings with Nicholas Cage and a roll of Bubble Wrap"), it should be noted that there is a significant trend of long term Grand Admirals finding RL. CSP was a known Euro-obsessive before he finished his stint as GA, and now he can't stay on the computer long enough to post witty comments, let alone lead the ERN. Kraketopia was also a known Europeia die hard, and nearing the end of his tenure as Grand Admiral he developed a RL too, rarely seen on weekends anymore. Could it be that if Writinglegend stays as Grand Admiral for long enough he too will develop a RL? Ensign Cpt.Carrot was asked to comment, stating "Bloody hell, if RL can get WL there's no saving any of us. If WL succumbs, I might have to actually do work again. And we all know how that turned out that one time."

Regardless, it is expected that President Kraketopia will ban RL any day now. If only work, his gf, parties, and drinking with RZM would stop getting in the way.....
:baghead:

What is this NS and Europeia you speak of? Maybe I've had too much RL, where am I?

Lethen said:
What is this NS and Europeia you speak of? Maybe I've had too much RL, where am I?
It's alright, just sit down in this care home with Lexus and the others. The nurse will be around with your blanket and hot cocoa shortly.

I have also found my RL, but I prefer the shelter of Online sometimes.

You all merely adopted the Online. I was born into it, molded by it. I didn't see the RL until I was already a woman and by that time all it did was blind me with its inferior graphics.

Brunhilde said:
You all merely adopted the Online. I was born into it, molded by it. I didn't see the RL until I was already a woman and by that time all it did was blind me with its inferior graphics.
:lol:

Back