Faux News: Anumia and Unibot?!?!?

Anumia and Unibot - Lovers?

Faux News has obtained telegrams exchanged between Anumia's main nation, and a nation going by Unibot. It is believed that this nation is the real Unibot, and are certainly not jumping to conclusions in any way possible. What is certain, is that these telegrams were exchanged:

Dearest Anumia,

For a while now I have admired you from afar. Your chiseled marble, your administrative prowess, and your penchant for obscure fetishes. I know that being a statue your chest is solid marble, but if you were to let my love in, my pure, Unibotian love, I would chisel a heart into that flawless marble. Then I wouldn't have to ask for directions to your heart, I'd hold the map. I'd be your secret little erotic GPS.

I desire you Anumia. I ran out of sugar for my coffee, lend me your lips to sweeten it. And sweeten it you would with your magnetic charm, and what I'm sure is a well endowed pelvis. I know that a man of your stature has trouble committing to monagomy, so we could include Lethen and CSP in our bedtime affairs if you so desire. The three of you could invade my fortress, so to speak, but be careful, us fendas know how to defend our bases :p

Imagine the beautiful symphony of lust we could create, if you would only give in to me. I eagerly await your next response.
Dreaming of our next embrace,
Unibot

Anumia: What the bloody hell :p

I take it from your open tongue emoticon you're not completely closed off to the idea of a tryst between us. Come on Anumia, our years of debating on the forums has gotten you just as hot and sweaty as me. Sometimes I have to rush to the shower for a cooling shower before I completely drench my household furniture in sweat(anymore than usual that is). Please write back to me soon, my love.

Kisses,
Unibot

At this point the exchange became too explicit for Faux News to publish. Pictures were taken, but the film caught fire when we attempted to develop it. Our photographer soon after gouged his eyes out, and is now seeking extensive psychiatric care. Further information is sure to come on this scandalous affair.

*Somewhere in a remote African Village Unibot lies upon a couch and tells all to his Psychiatrist*

“Dr. I had that Dream again. The one about Anumia”
Hmmm… Interesting. Tell me about it. Was anything different this time?

“Well, yes Doctor. This time when I finally brought my feverishly hot lips close to Anumia’s cold marble posterior he spoke to me”
Oh? What did he say?

He said; “The way for a knight of Ares requires great sacrifice”.
And did you make a reply?

“Oh yes. As I wrapped my arms around his rock hard abs I replied “Yes my love. I am prepared to make even the ultimate sacrifice to be closer to you”. And then just as my lips gently brushed the statue of my dreams, he moved” :O

Rach said:
I heard she broke up with him on his birthday :p
Over text message, after forgetting to tell him Happy Birthday, while having sex with another man?

Cold, man. Cold.

Cpt.Carrot said:
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: ???????????????????????????????????????????????
Right over your head. :emb:

Cpt.Carrot said:
Lethen said:
Cpt.Carrot said:
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: ???????????????????????????????????????????????
Right over your head. :emb:
The whole story is :blink: . I thought Anumia had taste.
I am wondering why I voted for him.
I'm choosing to take this as the only complimentary post in the whole damn thread >.> :p

Back