Faux News #1

Welcome to Faux News, a division of Fox News Media. 17% more factual than Fox News!

-Europeian pharmacies are selling out of pregnancy tests as many of the female members that took shelter in Lethen's safety bunker pray they didn't come out with any "little zombies" during the orgy to repopulate Europeia that took place during the Halloween zombie event. Any pregnancies that arise will only cause further lineage confusion, as many of the members of Europeia are already from the Anumia or Shaw families. Further mating will result in family trees that are almost impossible to trace without calculus.

-In a fit of rage Grand Admiral Cerian Quilor has declared war on all stairs after he stubbed his toe on one. He claims that a part of his body(a Europeian asset) was assaulted by the evil menace known as stairs, and that the ERN must engage in an all out war on the sometimes carpeted menace. Many are comparing this campaign to Caligula's campaign waged against the ocean. When presented with this Cerian was flattered, stating "Caligular has always been a personal hero of mine. Especially near the end, that's when he got really badass."

-Anumia has been seen flirting with many statues, and it is believed that Statue Mating Season is upon us. If you have any statues in your garden or outside your house it is advised you move them inside your house if this is possible. Bob Barker reminds you to have your statues spayed or neutered.

Dowa that include me, at some point I nominally became a Greyjoy, but I don't really associate with the family :p

Malashaan said:
Dowa that include me, at some point I nominally became a Greyjoy, but I don't really associate with the family :p
That's right. You are a Greyjoy. Remsol adopted you. You need to put the last name in your sig Mal. Embrace us Mal. EMBRACE US!!!!

Drexlore Greyjoy said:
That's right. You are a Greyjoy. Remsol adopted you. You need to put the last name in your sig Mal. Embrace us Mal. EMBRACE US!!!!
Remsol adopted you.

Remsol adopted you.

Remsol adopted you.

Remsol adopted you.

Remsol adopted you.

Remsol adopted you.

Remsol adopted you.

Remsol adopted you.

Seven Deaths said:
Drexlore Greyjoy said:
Remsol adopted you.

Remsol adopted you.

Remsol adopted you.

Remsol adopted you.

Remsol adopted you.

Remsol adopted you.

Remsol adopted you.

Remsol adopted you.

:(

It was more that Remsol said "you should become a Greyjoy" and I said "sure" because it was easier than coming up with a reason not to be :p

Malashaan said:
It was more that Remsol said "you should become a Greyjoy" and I said "sure" because it was easier than coming up with a reason not to be :p
Reason not to be #1: "You're Remsol"

Notolecta said:
Seven Deaths said:
Vinage would have been a better choice. :p We've more prestige.
Only because you are actually anumias.
Even taking away the Anumia connection we've had 2 Presidents and 3 Vice Presidents in our little family.

But you've never had Supreme Chancellors. :p

Cerian Quilor said:
Why compete with the insane, after all? They won't know they've lost.
You're an Anumia... :baghead:

Anumia said:
Cerian Quilor said:
Yes. And I'm insane. And proud of it. :p
You know what I just realised? AA is your Uncle :p
:emb: I never gave that any thought.

Back